Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

And that's why I love Kyle lmao

He's sour grapes here but in general he's right, there are some guys behind the wheel of back markers that aren't remotely qualified to be in the top echolon of racing.
So what, it's that way in all forms of racing and they all have to deal with it.

Nobody else hit them.

That’s the bottom line.

He went too close to the edge early and he and his crew did an incredible job to get him back in it (6th I think). Then because he thinks he owns the entire track he rides up the ass of someone everyone else was able to avoid.

I’m a Kyle fan but he’s his own worst enemy.

Can someone explain how NBC decides who they will interview? Now Hambone who finished 15th. Did I miss the Chase and Blaney interviews? A couple top 5 finishers.

Literally no other premier racing series has guys that have never won in any form of racing and go 10 mph off the pace. You can hate KB but also admit when he's right. Unfortunately those with Kyle Busch derangement syndrome can't do that lol

Literally no other premier racing series has guys that have never won in any form of racing and go 10 mph off the pace. You can hate KB but also admit when he's right. Unfortunately those with Kyle Busch derangement syndrome can't do that lol
Do you really think even the Ware Drivers of the Week have never won at lower levels?

Ok, so tell me, what super talented drivers are willing to drive for Rick Ware Racing?

Can someone explain how NBC decides who they will interview? Now Hambone who finished 15th. Did I miss the Chase and Blaney interviews? A couple top 5 finishers.
Post race show usually shows more post race interviews.

I think a lot has to with which drivers are available right after the race , some might be available right away and some may not, I agree, it makes no sense, but there is a lot going after the race so I am sure there is logic as to why.

Edit, and there you guys go, Chase and Kez B2B interviews.

Lmao. Tantrum at its finest...”I’m just here so I don’t get fined” I posted earlier that I like Kyle and I do. I find it humorous. But it’s also humorous he’s a 34 year old man with a wife and kid...and still acts like that 21 year old kid that drove the 5 car at HMS when things don’t go his way. It intrigues me honestly.

And that's why I love Kyle lmao

He's sour grapes here but in general he's right, there are some guys behind the wheel of back markers that aren't remotely qualified to be in the top echolon of racing.
He was holding the steering wheel. He hit the wall by himself early in the race. He ran over a slower car . Its his fault.

You are one of his apologists lol. I don't think anyone is saying that he is wrong. Moreso just criticizing with the way he handled himself and how he articulates himself when he's emotionally charged

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Kyle IS right.. that said, this race gave us a brief bit of insight towards Kyle, in that he is who he has always been.

Kyle's super talented, championship talent, but compared to other great champions that he's been popularly compared to of late, he isn't ALWAYS the whole package. And when he ISNT, his weakness as a "race car driver" (not as a talent) are intensely in your face. Kyle sometimes makes mistakes when it comes to executiom, and when they start to snowball, you can expect him to shoot himself in the foot. I've said this before. Because it happens.

Once he got back into the top 5, after the day he had, did anyone really think he was going to finish in the top 5? He had the car, and the skill, but Kyle was likely too frustrated and burnt out from this race at that point. Rest assured... We saw the end result, and all that emotion poured out.

TLDR. He's the same old Kyle..and we love him for it.

Kyle IS right.. that said, this race gave us a brief bit of insight towards Kyle, in that he is who he has always been.

Kyle's super talented, championship talent, but compared to other champions, he isn't ALWAYS the whole package. And when he ISNT, his weakness as a "race car driver" (not as a talent) are intensely in your face. Kyle sometimes makes mistakes, and when they start to snowball, you can expect himself to shoot himself in the foot. I've said this before.

Once he got back into the top 5, after the day he had, did anyone really think he was going to finish in the top 5? He had the car, and the skill, but Kyle was likely too frustrated and burnt out from this race at that point. Rest assured... We saw the end result, and all that emotion poured out.

:bsflag:

Kyle's super talented, championship talent, but compared to other great champions that he's been popularly compared to of late, he isn't ALWAYS the whole package. And when he ISNT, his weakness as a "race car driver" (not as a talent) are intensely in your face. Kyle sometimes makes mistakes when it comes to executiom, and when they start to snowball, you can expect him to shoot himself in the foot. I've said this before. Because it happens.

Yeah no. He killed his day from the start and the blamed everyone but himself. I know many late model drivers that would whoop his ass.

“The best driver in NASCAR today” is the only driver to crash directly into the back of a slower car... not once but twice.

:owquitit:
Just want to add that since 2014, Kevin Harvick has like 4 less wins, more top 5s, more top 10s, better average finish, more laps lead and just as many championships.

Kyle laying haymakers.....

It helps to have family ties in the sport.

Gase and Smithley have never had the opprotunity to drive cars of that type of magnitude and probably never will, sadly.

Kyle has never driven anything those guys have had to deal with.

Yeah no. He killed his day from the start and the blamed everyone but himself. I know many late model drivers that would whoop his ass.
Did I not say that he makes mistakes? I get what Kyle was saying, and can sympathize with it. But the whole entire point of this post was that Kyle still is that 22 year old kid who can totally take himself out of races by his own doing...

It helps to have family ties in the sport.

Gase and Smithley have never had the opprotunity to drive cars of that type of magnitude and probably never will, sadly.

Kyle has never driven anything those guys have had to deal with.
yeah here is the whole thing Kyle thinks he deflects everything by making it everybodies else's fault

Did I not say that he makes mistakes? I get what Kyle was saying, and can sympathize with it. But the whole entire point of this post was that Kyle still is that 22 year old kid who can totally take himself out of races by his own doing...

He sure did tonight

You are one of his apologists lol. I don't think anyone is saying that he is wrong. Moreso just criticizing with the way he handled himself and how he articulates himself when he's emotionally charged

. I literally said this particular incident was Kyle’s fault, but the point he made is 100% true. The same people that always defend the nascar brand will do what they do. Not my problem

Besides, as many blind haters as he has, the guy could use some apologists :p

Hope all those who wanted more post-race interviews caught the follow up show:

Denny, Byron, Chase, Brad, Blaney, Larson, Bowman, Jones and Newman plus in-depth w Truex.

In post race Kyle said spotter told him car was going high. Now I’m confused.

I believe I heard “blue, bottom...”
I could be wrong. The 52 wasn’t where the spotter said it was.
Regardless, whomever was in the 52 shouldn’t have been out there running that slow.

Back
Top Bottom