Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Nobody:

NBC comes back from commercial:
4119994791_7c1b72fb1c_z.jpg

Daily dose of Kyle Busch yank per broadcast.

No offense, but c'mon folks. We get it, Kyle is great, we all know this. I hope others get the same amount of attention when they do something similar, the bias is insane at times. Almost to the level of Lewis Hamilton bias in an F1 broadcast.

I don't fuss often, but the blatant bias is crazy.

Back to the regular scheduled programme.

No offense, but c'mon folks. We get it, Kyle is great, we all know this. I hope others get the same amount of attention when they do something similar, the bias is insane at times. Almost to the level of Lewis Hamilton bias in an F1 broadcast.

Well if I may....he’s close to pulling off an amazing finish after his !!!ADVERSITY!! earlier in the race. That deserves props in my book however you look at it.

Nah it’s worse then Hamilton. Kyle could be running 20th and they could fine some reason to talk about him for a minute

Well if I may....he’s close to pulling off an amazing finish after his !!!ADVERSITY!! earlier in the race. That deserves props in my book however you look at it.
Adversity is a banned word in the dictionary of NASCAR at racing-forums.com

Perma-banned.

Just kidding, its just agitating at times. Well deserved of he does win IMO.

No offense, but c'mon folks. We get it, Kyle is great, we all know this. I hope others get the same amount of attention.......

.........the blatant bias is crazy.

They must be monitoring this board, they ignored him in the pits.

I guess everybody else behind Brad is screwed too unless there’s a yellow.

Back
Top Bottom