Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

What I thought the PGA Tour doesn’t start until the Sony Open in January in Honolulu? They redid the schedule?

I just found it odd I get it’s a network mandate. Just odd to me but I’m not in the television business
It makes since, yes NFL and NASCAR are different companies.

Still NBC related channels are just that, but I'd think it would be better for them not to take away from one another.

Its still quite crazy to think.

It makes since, yes NFL and NASCAR are different companies.

Still NBC related channels are just that, but I'd think it would be better for them not to take away from one another.

Its still quite crazy to think.
Does seem odd to buy a property to boost the cable channel ratings, and then suggest the viewers watch the flagship instead.

Anybody else notice the kid on the Symbicort commercial has a fake American accent and is clearly British lol

That Dale Jr/The Voice commercial just cracked me up lmao Jr’s always had good ones since the Bud days

19 is going to be a problem heading into the third stage and the rest of the race

I’ve taken NBC’s advice and flipped to Eagles vs Falcons. Only during the commercials though

They did it for the first game broadcasted after Indianapolis. Its hard considering there are not replays of NFL games like that.

Watch the football games. That's all I can tell you.

I'm not concerned about NFL broadcasts. :rolleyes:

It's whether they've done this before in a regularly scheduled NASCAR Cup Race. First I've heard it done.

Blaney said during his interview, "We qualified in back, by design."

Its starting to show, hell I'll give it to @Revman he was spot on for the predictions so far about the comers and goers.

Back
Top Bottom