Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

That Nationwide Scheme is sharp the 88 has looked the best since Jr drove it

Crazy that Jimmie is the “playoff test” car for HMS....I never thought I’d see that 10 years ago this time. Time moves quick.....here comes MTJ

Truex cannot run anywhere but the bottom. He's not as good in the second or third lane, this race is winnable for the 22 and others.

Logano is able to move around more than Truex, at this moment. Logano chose the wrong lane to maneuver through traffic during that pass.

Safety violation on the 42 for the gymnastics of the tire catcher behind the wall. Suweeet

Rats....typical Larson fashion....work your way up and then something dumb/unlucky happens to send you to the back

I found that very odd too. Of course I also find it odd that they waited until Sunday night to run this race.
I’m not complaining in fact I’m loving this....wish they had more Sunday Night Prime Time nascar races for us in the Midwest

I found that very odd too. Of course I also find it odd that they waited until Sunday night to run this race.
Because NASCAR and them scheduling a race out in west where its still summer time, so the start time was push backed to start the race later in the day to try and avoid the heat.

Chase bringing it to the 19....the 4 has come to play

I’m not complaining in fact I’m loving this....wish they had more Sunday Night Prime Time nascar races for us in the Midwest
Heck yeah!, I love me some night-ish racing, Im good too, but I am also a west coaster , so there is that

They showed KDB 3 laps down at the end of the stage. How can he now be 1 lap down? Did he do 2 wave srounds?

Jr has been awesome on this broadcast today. Some of things he’s saying has me laughing...you can tell this role really fits him and he’s loving this chapter of his career in NASCAR

MTJ about to fire someone now Kurt about to pass him

Back
Top Bottom