Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

Mile and a half Talladega today. 9 car is gone.

Wide open all the way around. Even the slow cars. Yuck.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Mile and a half Talladega today. 9 car is gone.

Wide open all the way around. Even the slow cars. Yuck.

Cars dont separate by 2 -27 seconds at Dega

Is there a track on the schedule where the driver has to work less?

I was told that nobody in the JGR organization cared about Kyle’s post race comments. He was just kidding.

Chase didn’t go after Kyle or MTJ at Darlington. He’s more content with just trying to beat them heads up on track. I’m not a fan but it is what it is.
It's the fact that Joey has convinced himself that they're still not "even". He's a prick.

eh I wouldn't hink Chase is going to screw himself up trying to wreck somebody else at this point in the season. But I could be wrong :idunno:

Joey is a championship winning driver and continues to be in contention year after year. It doesn’t matter who his friends are or aren’t if they can’t catch him.
Truex still has PTSD from those comments.

He's (Logano) an a**hole, but a lot of the great drivers are to an extent.

I don't think Logano is an ass hole. He gives great interviews, don't do the jack ass thing when he does, and when he puts the gloves on all bets are off.

Lmao. Rick Allen has to mention Kyle Busch when going to provide an update on Kurt. Imagine that at Thanksgiving.

“Hey Kurt, as the older brother of Kyle Busch who is currently feeding the dog his vegetables, can you pass the gravy?”

I don't think Logano is an ass hole. He gives great interviews, don't do the jack ass thing when he does, and when he puts the gloves on all bets are off.
My bad for the poor statement, I meant behind the wheel and on track he is.

Lmao. Rick Allen has to mention Kyle Busch when going to provide an update on Kurt. Imagine that at Thanksgiving.

“Hey Kurt, as the older brother of Kyle Busch who is currently feeding the dog his vegetables, can you pass the gravy?”
Rick is so clueless. He shouts so in so is coming on a restart..he has no push in sight, they are in the wrong lane and this goof is shouting his fool head off. HERE HE COMES!

Truex still has PTSD from those comments.

He's (Logano) an a**hole, but a lot of the great drivers are to an extent.
If Joey is a heel because he’s an a**hole, a lot of folks are gonna hate how Dale Earnhardt acted. Since his death he’s been sainted but people seem to forget that while he had a large following, a lot more couldn’t stand his antics on or off the track.

Back
Top Bottom