Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

I think Elliott and Larson are where they'll be for the duration of their careers.

On another note Mario Andretti said today that this was the best NASCAR race he'd ever seen.

Stewart-Haas must have missed the setup entirely because they were about as uncompetitive as I've ever seen them.

Hopefully, they can rebound at Pheonix.
I've never been impressed with the Stewart-Haas talent pool. I mean, outside of Harvick and Stewart, there has never been a driver in their lineup who is a consistent threat to win.

So many fans think it is childs play to find a cup wining driver, manage a multi million business dealing with track fees, difficult sponsors, employees etc.

So many fans think it is childs play to find a cup wining driver, manage a multi million business dealing with track fees, difficult sponsors, employees etc.
I have 5 employees and it drives me crazy. I can't fathom running a race team.

I doubt there is anyone here that agrees with that more then I do. :)

Just finding a good hauler driver for a top multi million dollar team that can run the logistics and parts side of the operation is not child's play. They are not just hiring a steering wheel holder. Here are a few videos that shows what Big B is in charge of on the Kawasaki Supercross team and how much time and work went into designing their new hauler.

Science of Supercross | Episode 47 (Science of Trailer Build) | Engineered by Kawasaki - YouTube
Touring the Rig - Inside Monster Energy Kawasaki's Latest Semi - YouTube
Science of Supercross - Team Transporter - Race Day LIVE - 2017 - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom