Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

The only issue with this package is that it requires the cars to be neutered for the racing to work.. Cup cars to me should be 700-900HP monsters, pushing 200 into the corners
Eh, I want good close racing and a lot of passing when I watch NASCAR. I don't even that pay much attention about HP or MPH during NASCAR races. That will come next week when drag racing starts.

I've learned to be a little more ok with this package, but won't ever love it. However, I absolutely despise it on restarts.

No qualifying really shows just how important the cars performance is vs driver. If they hit the right set up they go forward and if they don't they go backwards until they hit the right setup.

The only issue with this package is that it requires the cars to be neutered for the racing to work.. Cup cars to me should be 700-900HP monsters, pushing 200 into the corners
With the way society is today that would be way to scary with cars going way to fast and on the edge.

Super competitive race, lots of ebb and flow with cars and teams. Still the cream of the crop is evident after first stage. Go Chase (Elliot that is...)

Was out karting, what did I miss?

Seems like the racing has been great so far.
Larson, Keselowski, and Logano were three wide for the lead for about 3-4 laps. Racing with this package has been an absolute joy so far.

Was out karting, what did I miss?

Seems like the racing has been great so far.
Surprisingly good racing. HMS and Penske cars are class, 9 Jack man missed peg on first pit stop and ripped passenger door metal. 43 came up and creased 4 LF fender pretty hard

15 laps in and it's still this close up front. That's my issue with this package. It's like go karts at celebration station.

Back
Top Bottom