Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

1632708796316.png

Elliott was 2 laps down and got a second place. SMH, you can't do it all by yourself, need some help from the pits.
9 team was great on pit road, gaining spots every time. Alan just missed the call with not putting in stage 2 yellow, putting Chase way behind.

Oh I know. It stings, but it’s a good points night. Now he has a buffer for when someone dumps him at Dega.

Alan gonna Alan
The good thing is, he can play Dega relatively safe now and rack up a boat load of stage points at the Roval if he needs to.

Ya gotta plan. Sunday night race = taking Monday off 😬
I guess the east coasters don't watch any Mon night, Thur night, or Sun night football or any primetime tv if they complain about a little night time cup racing. I guess recording it is always an option if they need their beauty sleep that bad. :)

I guess the east coasters don't watch any Mon night, Thur night, or Sun night football or any primetime tv if they complain about a little night time cup racing. I guess recording it is always an option if they need their beauty sleep that bad. :)
From what I heard of the race (mostly radio, last 40 laps on tv) I'm guessing a lot of them got that beauty sleep during the race

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Congrats Denny on the win.

Harvick 9th place.Solid Race and that can get him out of this round but he going to have to win if he makes the next round cause noway can he points race in the round of 8 with so few playoff points.

550 horse power sucks and if this what the people in chrage think is good racing while they need to get there head out of there ass cause this blows.

From what I heard of the race (mostly radio, last 40 laps on tv) I'm guessing a lot of them got that beauty sleep during the race

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
From the comments in this thread it sounds like I made the right decision to watch the football game instead. Dega can't get here fast enough. :D

Night races used to always be my favorite. It's rough now. 5 weeks in a row is a but much for night races.
Only plus is it frees up my day, especially this time of year during football season. It's too difficult following both at the same time intently and having the scanner on, etc. Lol.

Only plus is it frees up my day, especially this time of year during football season. It's too difficult following both at the same time intently and having the scanner on, etc. Lol.
I like having afternoons free to get things done while the weather's still nice. I'm never in bed before midnight so the late races aren't a problem for me.

Maybe there's no crowd in the stands because it's literally 100 ****** degrees out

Weather was 94 degrees and 21% humidity at the green flag.

I watched the truck/cup double header at darlington this year with a high of over 90 and 50% humidity in September. I don’t buy it. They wanted to be “prime time” Sunday night against the NFL in a city where the NFL was playing a home game. Stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I guess the east coasters don't watch any Mon night, Thur night, or Sun night football or any primetime tv if they complain about a little night time cup racing.
This one doesn't.

After the first 200 laps, who in his right mind would record the rest of that race?

I'm always in bed by halftime. (Except Thursdays because I don't work Friday) 5:00 comes really early

Negative sir I do not, 5 am comes early. I powerlift in the mornings before work and my recovery is paramount.

I don’t see the thrill in recording something that the results will be the first thing popping up on my social media as soon as I take my morning dump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The three posters that responded to my #259 post just confirmed I made the right choice 30 plus years ago when I moved west. Thanks for that because I have been second quessing myself lately. :)

psst, Hamlin is running a distant second. The lottery in the final four race can go to anybody. I know who is having the best season and it sure isn't Hamlin.

Back
Top Bottom