Cup RACE thread ---- Las Vegas

Lunch eaten.
Chicken taco, black bean burrito, and firecracker shrimp/Korean BBQ quesadilla with Darling Bride and Sainted Mother from Kai Joe’s Tacos, Oak Island NC.

That was an awesome skit about Larson and Chase.:cool:

I missed that. I wish I could say the same about Myers / Patrick schtick. That sucked like a Toyota intake screen.
It was kind of a west coast thing with a lowrider in the desert. Probably not something very many east of Las Vegas would really get into. Definitely not something a diehard Elliott fans would enjoy especially if they take that stuff to serious. :)

Why do we have a comp caution again? They had practice

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Why do they bother you? Make no difference to me. It's guaranteed chance for the teams to get adjustments done early in the race. If 8-10 guys blew a tire 35 laps in, would THAT be OK?

CC are NASCARs way of avoiding another Indy type fiasco.

Why are they still setting pit road speed on race day? Wasn't that something that was being done during no practice/Covid?

So will Elliott wreck Larson today and then say it was a "mistake" in post race?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Why do we have a comp caution again? They had practice

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I would think it was because there was not a lot of practice.

Why are they still setting pit road speed on race day? Wasn't that something that was being done during no practice/Covid?
Again, I bet it's because practice is not long enough to get a good shakedown and practice pit road.

Lets go racing, green!

Cindric, Elliott and Logano stacked up there.

Larson, tight center, loose exit.

Logano and Blaney have loads of speed right now.

Really want to see a mistake free race from the 12 team today. Think the Penske guys have the spiid right now.

Logano to p2. Bowman looking real fast.

Larson holding up the 11 and 12.

Does anyone have a Twitch stream of the race in 360p quality? PM please, thanks.

So will Elliott wreck Larson today and then say it was a "mistake" in post race?

I hope so. And I'll believe him just like everyone gave Larson the benefit of the doubt 🙂

Back
Top Bottom