Cup RACE thread ---- Las Vegas

Somebody was read the Riot Act. I'd guess it was a very one sided conversation.

Edit: I take that back. There was no conversation. Bubba was just told "this is the statement we're putting out for you. STFU and go with it."
and McDonalds wasn't Lovin it. (I stole that from twitter)

Just rewatched the end. Coming to 6 to go, Burton and Jr were discussing the battle, and then Rick Allen just SCREAMS over them, "HUGE RUN HERE. THE 22"

This man is a nightmare..an absolute nightmare.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

GREAT race starting with 30 to go! This is the type of track where NASCAR really shines now with the new car, along with true road courses. More 1.5-2 milers should be added to the Cup series schedule in 2024 instead of street courses, bad short tracks.

GREAT race starting with 30 to go! This is the type of track where NASCAR really shines now with the new car, along with true road courses. More 1.5-2 milers should be added to the Cup series schedule in 2024 instead of street courses, bad short tracks.

That's ridiculous, they just need to make this car work on the other types of tracks which they will.

I once again point to my all drivers are hypocrites statement. If you been around long enough, you’ve done something you also say shouldn’t be done. A lot of them are heat of the moment things.

I will say this, NASCAR.com has at least 3 links to videos of the incident on their landing page. They are milking this for views that's for sure.

I will say this, NASCAR.com has at least 3 links to videos of the incident on their landing page. They are milking this for views that's for sure.

Yep. In a previous life my office made front page of the Washington Post, in a not so flattering article, that involved one of my customers.

National sales manager and I discussed it…..long story short, he said no such thing as bad publicity. Lol. Then we went to happy hour.

Yep. In a previous life my office made front page of the Washington Post, in a not so flattering article, that involved one of my customers.

National sales manager and I discussed it…..long story short, he said no such thing as bad publicity. Lol. Then we went to happy hour.
A proper Happy Hour can fix a lot of woes...

He’s still pissed ...

When mama's not happy, nobody's happy.

arlenemartin

Are you going to address the reason why your whole organization snubbed Mark at Las Vegas and treated him with such disrespect, when he was the first driver of the 6 car and helped build that organization along with Jack, Steve & Robin? ….
Oh wait, you blamed it on Castrol. Business/money comes before values.
Too bad both of your companies are scared & intimidated by a 24 year old car & it’s paint scheme. 😂😂😂
#Jerks

When mama's not happy, nobody's happy.

arlenemartin

Are you going to address the reason why your whole organization snubbed Mark at Las Vegas and treated him with such disrespect, when he was the first driver of the 6 car and helped build that organization along with Jack, Steve & Robin? ….
Oh wait, you blamed it on Castrol. Business/money comes before values.
Too bad both of your companies are scared & intimidated by a 24 year old car & it’s paint scheme. 😂😂😂
#Jerks
Mark also did a run up season with Jack in the the old Busch Grand National series before they went Cup racing in the late 80s. Mark Martin was a very seasoned veteran with years of experience. Running Grand National was probably needed more for Jack than Mark who was already Cup ready at that time.

I think Martin was the cornerstone and should always be mentioned first among their long history of great drivers.

Still odd to me. How do they plan to bring the car, ok with NASCAR for Mark to make laps with it, and NOBODY but this guy knew this plan? Mark’s social media accounts have been mentioning this car and the rebuilding of it for at least weeks now.

This might help explain ...

1666151226193.jpeg

1666151365678.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom