Cup RACE thread ---- Las Vegas

Fuc*King Bully He would have never tried that shat with Suarez
Yea Larson is about 3 weight classes below Bubba, who is a a big dude. Whatever, that whole deal got to a level it didn’t need to get to. He needs to sit a week at the very worst to think about it.

I’m sure Bubba and Larson probably already laughed about it tbh. They are like really good friends

Yea Larson is about 3 weight classes below Bubba, who is a a big dude. Whatever, that whole deal got to a level it didn’t need to get to. He needs to sit a week at the very worst to think about it.
Everything I find online says Bubba is 5’ 6”.
Is this accurate?

So what’s Larson, 5’2”?
*Edit: Wiki says Larson is also 5’6”.
They do not look the same height on TV.
alex-bowman-driver-of-the-axalta-chevrolet-william-byron-news-photo-1587074741.jpg

Definitely not

That’s a shame if RFK didn’t go see Mark, he was and I’d say still is their all time top driver. Hopefully it’s a misunderstanding and they see each other the next race Mark goes to. But I don’t think he goes to many races anymore right? Actually damn...who left in the field raced against him ? Truex, Harvick, Hamlin, Kyle Busch, and maybe Logano?

Actually damn...who left in the field raced against him ? Truex, Harvick, Hamlin, Kyle Busch, and maybe Logano?
Got to be more since his last Cup race was in 2013.
Stenhouse, Keselowski, Larson, Almirola, Yeley, Cassill, AJ and McDowell all raced agsinst him in addition to the ones you mentioned.

I cringe every ime I see Martin spin in the pits and almost cut himself in 2 at Michigan 2012

Stuff like this happens in sports.
I have a buddy that’s about 5’4’ that would’ve rolled Bubba up like a booger. Kyle needs to lift weights or train or something.
Two guys made bad decisions today.
Bobby, I love ya man, but your take on this is just absolutely ridiculously out of touch with reality.

Larson's decision was to make a 3 wide move, he chased it up the track, never touched Bubba. Bubba, not Kyle, assumes responsibility for turning his wheel left into Larson, then assaulting him while he is clearly limping.

Under no scenario is Larson deserving of what Bubba did here. Bubba lost his ****.

No human being is responsible for the emotions of another, nor are they responsible for how someone acts. To suggest otherwise is assinine

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Bobby, I love ya man, but your take on this is just absolutely ridiculously out of touch with reality.

Larson's decision was to make a 3 wide move, he chased it up the track, never touched Bubba. Bubba, not Kyle, assumes responsibility for turning his wheel left into Larson, then assaulting him while he is clearly limping.

Under no scenario is Larson deserving of what Bubba did here. Bubba lost his ****.

No human being is responsible for the emotions of another, nor are they responsible for how someone acts. To suggest otherwise is assinine

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
“I made an aggressive move into [Turn]3,” Larson noted. “Got in low, got loose, chased it up a bit and he got to my right front, got him tight and into the wall…”
Then Bubba turned him.
We’ll see what the penalties are in a day or two. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Jones is turning in to one of my favorites. The kid is a hell of a driver and you can tell he is very happy wheres he is in his career. This is what I love about the new car, we now have more teams that can run upfront instead of just an elite few and we now see so many have the talent to win instead of being mired mid pack with inferior resources.

Please, just mentioning "hate" it's obvious where you and a few SJWs desire to go. Someone finds his attitude and victim embracement as distasteful, and "hate" automatically gets applied. He was a dick yesterday, and he's being called on it.
They are some out there who “hate” him in that way. Hell they are some who hate him who obviously never watch either. Saw someone yesterday saying how this is why he’ll never win a race(despite having won two already) and meant it. Someone hating him, who doesn’t even watch the sport..hmmm.

Now of course not everyone who dislikes him is like that, some actually have valid reasons. But they are folks who do, and that’s a problem.

They are some out there who “hate” him in that way. Hell they are some who hate him who obviously never watch either. Saw someone yesterday saying how this is why he’ll never win a race(despite having won two already) and meant it. Someone hating him, who doesn’t even watch the sport..hmmm.

Now of course not everyone who dislikes him is like that, some actually have valid reasons. But they are folks who do, and that’s a problem.
Sure there are...but it's not the majority and probably a very small minority, especially here in this forum. But say something negative about Bubba and the defenders either insinuate it or outright bring it up. And that term has now become synonymous with the R word......

BTW, I see my posts were removed. Matter of time before yours is since you quoted it......probably the right way to go. Ignore it like it isn't even there.

Back
Top Bottom