Cup RACE thread --- Las Vegas

I’m this guy right now
91A0BC69-6C44-4B17-8FFD-A93FB797FD35.jpeg

Reddick is determine to knock the wall down

Not sure if the 5 is just managing the gap, but the 11 is matching pace right right now. Kyle did say he's getting loose.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Larson starting to make some mistakes

Byron not as good after having to use up his tires battling after that restart. Hopefully he's able to run Larson done after the next pit stops.

11 gonna be the leader after pit cycle I think

11 wiffed it in the pits. Probably a wrap if we stay green. Larson was better than Byron mid part of the run.

Seems whatever HMS car is out front just drives away.
It's timing. 5 was better than Byron, legitimately every run, from the 20-40 lap mark..Byron was better early in the run, and quite a bit better deep in the run.

Larson being the superior talent, would quite obviously drive away if he ever got the track position. Considering how big track position is, and considering which portion of the run played into the 5's strengths, the 5 was going to control this race if he ever had the track position.

24 may have been better overall, but track position was going to favor the 5 car's strengths imo

Well ain't this result just the cherry on top of the **** sundae that was this weekend

Kyle Larson checking out of Las Vegas, thank you for your stay.

Back
Top Bottom