Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Why did Larson ask his cc "what you want me to do here?" with 3 to go. Hmmm. Strange question indeed.

Maybe we will hear from Larson in interviews.

Best race I've ever seen at loudon. Hate a JGR car won it but damn that was awesome.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I liked your post for the first part, about the race.

Larson would have had something for him if he didn't have Kenseth battling him so hard earlier in the run. It let Hamlin get away.

23ef8dffccb9ea853712046cf8ebbd78.jpg

did greg ives think leaving dale jr out there would really get them a win?

oh my

Really frustrated with how bad they have been
although they were touting Logano's one win at his home track (a long time ago) he sucks at Loudon. Kez got a top 10. 4 Fords in the top ten, Harvick said they had a list a mile long of changes they were going to make. Building their own stuff with the ford engine is all pretty new. It took Penske into the second year before they got some speed

Last edited:
although they were touting Logano's one win at his home track (a long time ago) he sucks at Loudon. Kez got a top 10. 4 Fords in the top ten, Harvick said they had a list a mile long of changes they were going to make. Building their own stuff with the ford engine is all pretty new. It took Penske into the second year before they got some speed

It's interesting stuff. Harvick has been very ordinary--first time in a long time. So many minimized the switch in manufacturer, but Childrers has been talking about how difficult it was.

Watching Denny at Martinsville and Loudon is just cool. Saw his diamond line come back this year. He has always been easy in, roll the center, and big drive off. Very cool.

It's interesting stuff. Harvick has been very ordinary--first time in a long time. So many minimized the switch in manufacturer, but Childrers has been talking about how difficult it was.
yeah they are learning every track, they don't get to test anymore makes it even more difficult

It will be interesting when they come a second tine to these tracks, you can't keep Childers down for long IMO and Harvick acts like that is the case. He isn't going crazy on the radio.

It will be interesting when they come a second tine to these tracks, you can't keep Childers down for long IMO and Harvick acts like that is the case. He isn't going crazy on the radio.

Very interesting indeed. I am looking forward to it.

Watching Denny at Martinsville and Loudon is just cool. Saw his diamond line come back this year. He has always been easy in, roll the center, and big drive off. Very cool.

I thought Larson had a legit chance to reel him in which kept it fun and made it a good race. Lots of battles underneath. Hamlin has been quiet but he took every advantage today. Good rig, great driving, good uneventful stops.

DP and Suarez had some great drives today.

After not watching many races for the past 6 weeks I'm starting to realize how big of a mess the points system and playoff format seems to be. But NASCAR won't ever turn back the clock and fix things like they should.

Maybe down the line they can readjust things or just cut the freaking schedule to 32 races or so like they should.

I thought Larson had a legit chance to reel him in which kept it fun and made it a good race. Lots of battles underneath. Hamlin has been quiet but he took every advantage today. Good rig, great driving, good uneventful stops.
Larson was according to radio. Haven't seen it yet but if he had not been held up passing someone (Kenseth) he probably would have got the 11 or at least races him for the win.

After not watching many races for the past 6 weeks I'm starting to realize how big of a mess the points system and playoff format seems to be. But NASCAR won't ever turn back the clock and fix things like they should.

Maybe down the line they can readjust things or just cut the freaking schedule to 32 races or so like they should.
Complain complain complain

The decline in ratings and on track attendance says otherwise.
That's because NASCAR fans complain about every lil damn thing that goes on.. this doesn't happen in other sports.. it's 2017 things aren't going back to how they use to be point blank.. people complain omg tickets are to much omg I can't afford cable to watch , they say I remember tickets use to be 10 dollars now cable is to much... can't afford food at tracks or drinks smh.. Toyota doesn't belong in NASCAR its foreign.... the start time for races suck .. I can go on and on about the complaining ... like who complains about how theit buy a hat or shirt at the track?? NASCAR FANS! Does it really matter if it's a tent or hauler outside the track?? It's just to much stuff NASCAR has to try and fix because all the damn complaining.. just enjoy the racing and stop complaining

That's because NASCAR fans complain about every lil damn thing that goes on.. this doesn't happen in other sports.. it's 2017 things aren't going back to how they use to be point blank.. people complain omg tickets are to much omg I can't afford cable to watch , they say I remember tickets use to be 10 dollars now cable is to much... can't afford food at tracks or drinks smh.. Toyota doesn't belong in NASCAR its foreign.... the start time for races suck .. I can go on and on about the complaining ... like who complains about how theit buy a hat or shirt at the track?? NASCAR FANS! Does it really matter if it's a tent or hauler outside the track?? It's just to much stuff NASCAR has to try and fix because all the damn complaining.. just enjoy the racing and stop complaining

that is pretty much it..now what:p

Back
Top Bottom