Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Man I just looked and the 10 is actually ahead of the 18 in driver points. Talk about a bad season for the 18

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I have noticed the 88 car has not been very good since no practice went into effect but the 9 car actually got better.

Chase Elliot passes Jimmie with 2 to go, allowing Reddick to make pass as well, hurting him in points. **** Eliot.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Jimmie should take notes from his boss.

“Well speed up and you won’t have that problem”. - Jeff Gordon

Getting closer to seeing if this comment has any merit. Although I still believe Kyle will be a championship contender before season’s end.

I can count on one hand the number of people who know Kyle and actually like him. He's a hard dude to like. And there are things he does that ruffle plenty of feathers throughout the entire system, including Toyota's and Coach's. He is where he is because he wins. The first season he has where he doesn't win any races will likely be his last. There are that many people waiting to drop the guillotine.

Buescher is a rookie, too. Neither belong in Cup. Post the Cup stats.

From @Michfan, since you asked for the stats but didn't get to see them delivered:

In 2019 Buescher finished 20th with 4 top 10s
His teammate Ryan Preece finished with 3 top 10s and finished 26th

In 2018 Buescher finished 24th with 2 top 5s

His teammate AJ Allmendinger finished with 1 top 5, 5 top 10s and finished 22nd

In 2017 Buescher finished 24th with 4 top 10s

His teammate Allmendinger finished with 1 top 5, 5 top 10s and finished 27th

In 2016 Buescher finished 16th with 1 win and 2 top 5s

His teammate Landon Cassill had no top 10s and finished 29th

Looks like he has earned a spot in Cup on merit to me.

So.... I’m definitely thinkin Brad stays with Penske. No need to leave a team you’re currently winning with

So.... I’m definitely thinkin Brad stays with Penske. No need to leave a team you’re currently winning with
1596462239128.png

Nascar needs a John Madden. Would be great watching a race while some is rambling and drawing stuff on the cars going around

I've always liked Kyle Petty in the booth

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom