Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Ironically enough he avoided Roush like the plague. It actually paid off for Kyle in the end.

I think Kurt and Kyle are two of the best, I really do. It's just asinine to suggest that someone like Buescher, driving for a mediocre team, doesn't deserve a Cup ride. Never mind the fact that he already won a title at the step below Cup.....

Kyle drove the Hendrick 5 car. Prior to that he drove a Roush truck.
Weren’t you insinuating Roush was junk in a previous post?

He drove for Hendrick when they were dominating the sport.

Roush hasn't been a good team in AT LEAST 5 years. Don't play dumb. They were dominating all three series back then.

Next!

He drove for Hendrick when they were dominating the sport.

Roush hasn't been a good team in AT LEAST 5 years. Don't play dumb. They were dominating all three series back then.

Next!
What did I say that wasn’t accurate?
Keep making excuses.

I'm not going to pretend Kyle hasn't been in top equipment most of his career but he did win with Braun Racing in the nationwide series at Charlotte in 2008. Beat cup drivers/teams to win it

What did I say that wasn’t accurate?
Keep making excuses.

The same 5 team that Terry Labonte won a title with? The same 5 team that Mark Martin almost won a title with AFTER Busch was fired? What was "schit" about driving for ANY Hendrick Motorsports team in the mid 2000s?

By your logic, Regan Smith must be a better driver than Kurt Busch....

The same 5 team that Terry Labonte won a title with? The same 5 team that Mark Martin almost won a title with AFTER Busch was fired? What was "schit" about driving for ANY Hendrick Motorsports team in the mid 2000s?

By your logic, Regan Smith must be a better driver than Kurt Busch....
Post the stats. I’m sure we’ll agree after that.
What crippled Buescher?

Didn't Dave Blaney win in that car..

So that makes it a powerhouse team? Lol

Buescher is a wheelman, he impressed and was on everyone's radar when he was in the 37 last year. Unfortunately Roush effectively kidnapping him to their team might have ruined his career

So that makes it a powerhouse team? Lol

Buescher is a wheelman, he impressed and was on everyone's radar when he was in the 37 last year. Unfortunately Roush effectively kidnapping him to their team might have ruined his career
I mean it's the only car he ever won in and he beat Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, Matt Kenseth and Carl Edwards in it. Just don't want anyone thinking Kyle was driving junk that no-one else won in

Without the context of their equipment, it's absolutely pointless.

You know this, especially since you seem to think Kyle Busch was driving "schit" at one point in time.
Post the stats, man.
So it’s all about cars?
Why does Jimmie suck right now?
Post the stats.

I mean it's the only car he ever won in and he beat Kyle Busch, Denny Hamlin, Matt Kenseth and Carl Edwards in it. Just don't want anyone thinking Kyle was driving junk that no-one else won in

Did I mention his hands were hog tied behind his back? :p

Jesus man, stop making excuses for lack of performance.

"Excuses" lol. Keep moving the goalposts.

First, your argument was about drivers like Kurt Busch winning in "schit" cars. I have provided statistics that prove this to be false. So at this point based solely by your responses, your only argument must be that Roush or JTG are equivalent to JGR or SHR or Ganassi. Is that your claim?

"Excuses" lol. Keep moving the goalposts.

First, your argument was about drivers like Kurt Busch winning in "schit" cars. I have provided statistics that prove this to be false. So at this point based solely by your responses, your only argument must be that Roush or JTG are equivalent to JGR or SHR or Ganassi. Is that your claim?
Keep wondering why your guys aren’t winning.
You’ll be a bizzy mfer.

Keep wondering why your guys aren’t winning.
You’ll be a bizzy mfer.

:XXROFL:

Since you can't even provide a halfway decent rebuttal to some pretty simple questions, I'm guessing by your series of comments that you believe every driver in the Cup Series should be expected to win, regardless of equipment. Got it.

Keep on trollin. I'm done taking the bait.

Jesus man, stop making excuses for lack of performance.
In 2019 Buescher finished 20th with 4 top 10s
His teammate Ryan Preece finished with 3 top 10s and finished 26th

In 2018 Buescher finished 24th with 2 top 5s

His teammate AJ Allmendinger finished with 1 top 5, 5 top 10s and finished 22nd

In 2017 Buescher finished 24th with 4 top 10s

His teammate Allmendinger finished with 1 top 5, 5 top 10s and finished 27th

In 2016 Buescher finished 16th with 1 win and 2 top 5s

His teammate Landon Cassil had no top 10s and finished 29th

I hope KBBBB keeps sucking, loving the meltdown

Honestly he was pretty average even the second half of last season (shows how gimmicky the championship is). He's been off since he won pocono beginning of June last season.

:XXROFL:

Since you can't even provide a halfway decent rebuttal to some pretty simple questions, I'm guessing by your series of comments that you believe every driver in the Cup Series should be expected to win, regardless of equipment. Got it.

Keep on trollin. I'm done taking the bait.
Life’s good, right?
Your guys are getting beat. Accept that or question why.
It doesn’t make a difference. If you figure it out before Rick Hendrick does, forward your concerns.
Kyle is probably out for the season, I’m good with that. Sucks, and I’d prefer it was diff but it is what it is. Ima live straight ass through it.
Keep pullin for your shivvy drivers, ima keep pulling against them.

Life’s good, right?
Your guys are getting beat. Accept that or question why.
It doesn’t make a difference. If you figure it out before Rick Hendrick does, forward your concerns.
Kyle is probably out for the season, I’m good with that. Sucks, and I’d prefer it was diff but it is what it is. Ima live straight ass truettt.
Keep pullin for your shivvy drivers, ima keep pulling against them.
Used to be all about KDB. What happened? fair weather fan syndrome?

Buescher drives a Chevy? That's news to me...

2020-Fastenal.jpg

I didn’t say Buescher drove a Chevy. My argument was that he isn’t Cup qualified.

And you have yet to prove why he isn't "Cup qualified" so you try and change the topic to Hendrick/Chevrolet's performance. That's a tactic of someone that knows they lost their debate.

Don't spout BS if you can't back it up when called out.

And you have yet to prove why he isn't "Cup qualified" so you try and change the topic to Hendrick/Chevrolet's performance. That's a tactic of someone that knows they lost their debate.

Don't spout BS if you can't back it up when called out.
Keep supporting losers. You’re good at that. Your avatar suggests a Chevy supporter. That’s where I strayed. My bad.
Buescher doesn’t belong in Cup, no matter what you put him in. JHN is another example of a Cup wannabe.
I’m looking forward to the sport getting back to normal.

They're quite a few people there who gave us race fans a bad name. someone was emptying water from the cooler or something through the bleachers, and the water was coming down from above. There was a woman in two girls who looked probably about 17 years old who had to dodge the water. Some guy behind us yells over to them "ha you're getting pissed on. You are girls, you girls like that anyway"

Underaged girls most likely. Disgusting

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

JHN is only a rookie, and he already has more Top 15 finishes in a season (through just 20 races nonetheless) than any other driver who has ever raced for Front Row. EVER. Yet he "doesn't belong in Cup" lolololol. You're too much Bobby.
Buescher is a rookie, too. Neither belong in Cup. Post the Cup stats.

Back
Top Bottom