Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Here's an updated radar image. New Hampshire Motor Speedway is roughly behind the second "c" in "Concord."

It's raining. But, thankfully, the band of rain weakened quite a bit and thinned in size before reaching the track.

It shouldn't rain for much longer, and shouldn't get heavy enough to lose the track.

2020-08 New Hampshire radar 2.gif

It’s a toss up between him and Bill Weber SS worst announcer for this sport. Ever.

As much as I hate to say this because he's a great guy and great pit reporter, Dr. Jerry Punch was really bad in the booth on ABC. Man, those broadcasts were atrocious up until they put Allen Bestwick in the booth.

As much as I hate to say this because he's a great guy and great pit reporter, Dr. Jerry Punch was really bad in the booth on ABC. Man, those broadcasts were atrocious up until they put Allen Bestwick in the booth.
Yea I didn’t really care for him either off pit road but gosh Weber sucked. His voice was the equivalent of fingers on chalkboard to me

Uh huh. There’s currently no limits on water consumption in Los Angeles.
Except there are, there’s just no civil consequences attached to them. Surprised the water company didn’t tell anyone.

It's amazing what Bubba's done for RPM. When Almirola was driving for them, they were on the verge of shutting down permanently.

I don't blame them for wanting to keep him so bad they'd offer him an ownership stake.
I'd love to see him stay representing and build that team up, but the decision is up to him at the end of the day.

It's amazing what Bubba's done for RPM. When Almirola was driving for them, they were on the verge of shutting down permanently.

I don't blame them for wanting to keep him so bad they'd offer him an ownership stake.
Yeah ... the taxi medallion guy throws me off.

I hope Wallace takes cash and better cars somewhere else.

More than just driver. Bubba and Aric have had mirroring results so far while at RPM. Remember RPM joined RCR in 2018.

More than just driver. Bubba and Aric have had mirroring results so far while at RPM. Remember RPM joined RCR in 2018.

The Chevys are still struggling bad compared to the other manufacturers though - despite some of Bowman and Elliott's early-season success. The huge advantage Penske and Gibbs have is apparent today.

Back
Top Bottom