Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Harvick, Bowyer and Blaney on a different strategy.

Ahhh... memories of high school!

At my first high school talent show, a few students decided to sing this and sag their pants to show off their underwear. A bunch of students in the audience rushed onto the stage to do the same. Because of the incident, my high school did not have a talent show the following year.

At the time, I was grossed out (though I was grossed out by everything). Nowadays, I would probably find it hilarious.

Based on how Aric is doing and how Clint is doing, maybe they should make Clint read the data rather than just bullet points.

That is if yeehaw Bowyer can read.

Uh huh. There’s currently no limits on water consumption in Los Angeles.
No one pays any attention to speeding laws out here and that is a very serious safety problem that is killing innocent people every day... so why would those idiots pay any attention to a small fine water law anyway. ;)

Yep, we haven't had to ration water in a few years. No one pays any attention to speeding laws out here and that is a very serious safety problem that is killing innocent people every day... so why would those idiots pay any attention to a small fine water law anyway. ;)
What we did do was change the parameters to the tiered system. You get out of first tier billing charges sooner than in previous years.

Yep, we haven't had to ration water in a few years. No one pays any attention to speeding laws out here and that is a very serious safety problem that is killing innocent people every day... so why would those idiots pay any attention to a small fine water law anyway. ;)
Judging by Cali's Covid numbers they don't care about that either

Back
Top Bottom