Cup RACE thread --- Loudon

Sitting on the playoff bubble, he got cleaned out by a driver who made a pretty bad mistake.
Wasn’t on purpose, dude made a mistake. These guys don’t have a lot of experience in these conditions on these tires. No need to bring shenanigans to pit road where a crew member could potentially get hurt.

Wasn’t on purpose, dude made a mistake. These guys don’t have a lot of experience in these conditions on these tires. No need to bring shenanigans to pit road where a crew member could potentially get hurt.

He's not the first driver to get pissed off when a driver made a mistake and took him out, and he won't be the last.

Didn't Noah literally try to fight a guy last year because he got squeezed into the wall even though he had more than a lane of racetrack?

He's not the first driver to get pissed off when a driver made a mistake and took him out, and he won't be the last.

Didn't Noah literally try to fight a guy last year because he got squeezed into the wall even though he had more than a lane of racetrack?
Probably a heat of the moment thing as well. Like was it stupid? Definitely. But like it happens all the time. Certain drivers don’t get called out for it however.

What’s that got to do with this? There’s no need to bring that stupidity to pit road when the dude overdrove it and made a mistake that anyone else could have in these conditions

I wish they let them switch to slicks on their own. I’d love to see Bell vs Blaney vs Larson in that scenario of dodging the wet in slicks

What’s that got to do with this? There’s no need to bring that stupidity to pit road when the dude overdrove it and made a mistake that anyone else could have in these conditions

So it's okay for other drivers to get pissed off over racing deals but not Bubba Wallace? Got it.

All the chaos that has happened this race, with the wet weather tires and the wrecks, and it hasn't helped Byron and that POS car at all.

Larson rear tire is gone, doesn't know if flat or just worn, he needs tires, and wants to put on slicks.

I just don't understand why NASCAR isn't just letting the teams decide. These guys shouldn't have to ask permission!!

Reactions: Pat
So it's okay for other drivers to get pissed off over racing deals but not Bubba Wallace? Got it.
Never said that. Bubba has every right to be upset. I think it’s Busch league he went into the guys pit to send a message for a move that could have happened to anyone, mistakes happen in racing especially where none of these guys have experience racing in this with these tires. Noah made an aggressive move, sorry it collected the 23. They weren’t racing for the win, weren’t beating and banging all race. No need to potentially endanger a crew member by half way pulling in the 10’s pit…. What’s wrong with parking in his pit and then walking over to the 10 pit to voice displeasure, we’ve seen that before from other parties

Track does look pretty wet still. But I mean if teams wanna go to slicks, and risk crashing, go ahead. Then they only have themselves to blame

Never said that. Bubba has every right to be upset. I think it’s Busch league he went into the guys pit to send a message for a move that could have happened to anyone, mistakes in racing especially where none of these guys have experience racing in this with these tires. Noah made an aggressive move, sorry it collected the 23. They weren’t racing for the win, weren’t beating and banging all race. No need to potentially endanger a crew member by half way pulling in the 10’s pit? What’s wrong with parking in his pit and then walking over to the 10 pit to voice displeasure, we’ve seen that before from other parties

I'm not condoning Bubba taking these shenanigans to pit road, but it's not the first time nor the last time it's happened. And this was one of the least egregious examples of it too. Much worse has happened. Much, much worse.

Never said that. Bubba has every right to be upset. I think it’s Busch league he went into the guys pit to send a message for a move that could have happened to anyone, mistakes happen in racing especially where none of these guys have experience racing in this with these tires. Noah made an aggressive move, sorry it collected the 23. They weren’t racing for the win, weren’t beating and banging all race. No need to potentially endanger a crew member by half way pulling in the 10’s pit? What’s wrong with parking in his pit and then walking over to the 10 pit to voice displeasure, we’ve seen that before from other parties
Heat of the moment, no one is really thinking to be honest. Definitely should’ve handled it differently. But I’m not gonna call him an idiot.

Back
Top Bottom