Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

Going to come down to 12, 11, 9. I’m not sold on 3 long term
The track still has some changing to do and I don’t think we can rule out anyone in the top 10.

Hell, Kurt spun and he’s back to P11. He has a piece.

The track still has some changing to do and I don’t think we can rule out anyone in the top 10.

Hell, Kurt spun and he’s back to P11. He has a piece.
I really think 9 would be second to Blaney right now if he didn’t have to start so far back after stops. Honestly a snoozer right now, but far from over. I’ll take a Martinsville snoozer anyday

And our weekly x2 RWSBR caution

And there's when the 12's race unravels lol

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Having fresh tires is great and all but being back in that ****storm doesn’t seem worth it.

“Reddick on the outside, make the pass”

lmao wtf is Mike Joy watching? Blaney passed Reddick and that’s why he was on the outside.

Sometimes it feels like he’s just talking to talk.

That’s the first time I think I’ve heard Chase passive-aggressively question Gustafson. They’re all mad as hell at 20, and Chase basically asked “why did we even pit? We were following our planned strategy.”

At least DBC will be funny tomorrow with Freddie bragging about leading in stage 3

That’s the first time I think I’ve heard Chase passive-aggressively question Gustafson. They’re all mad as hell at 20, and Chase basically asked “why did we even pit? We were following our planned strategy.”
Def a wasted pit. The guys on that strategy are in or near the top 10 and Chase is probably gonna pit with them next go around anyway. Not worth going back into the bird’s nest.

#23 team now on fresh tires and gained track position. Let’s see what they have.

Back
Top Bottom