Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

With the 9’s luck, it will. Chase asked Alan if they were short, and he said “yeah we’re short but there’s no way in hell it goes green.”
I hope it doesn't.

I'd rather see the 11/12 racing for the win. That **** was fun.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

“Right rear is cooked!” -Chase
Also, Chase can barely hear on radio.

I think I’m the only one that hates the hail melon and wishes I could erase from history.
It was like a Quintessentially Beautiful Artistic Melonic expession
It also had enough "sheit fire" what did I just see to cause one to spontaneously laugh and giggle out loud while enjoying the memory of the momemt throughout the years.

I am not a smoker but if I was, I would have to smoke one after experiencing those thoughts.

Steve, Byron hasn't passed Truex. Truex was behind him the whole time.

Steve. Blaney isn't being pressured by Buescher. Blaney just passed him.

****** guy. Pay attention.

One lap, they say Buescher is running strong, the next lap they say he is fighting a struggling car. Then the next lap they say he might be a sleeper. Make up your mind!

One lap, they say Buescher is running strong, the next lap they say he is fighting a struggling car. Then the next lap they say he might be a sleeper. Make up your mind!
It’s like at Roval this year. Radio guys were screaming that Byron was closing to AJ and about to set up a move, when from stands I could clearly see that AJ was visibly gapping him.

Blaney may get to the lead

Team orders for the 5.

"Gotta fight hard against the 11. Fight hard"

Back
Top Bottom