Cup RACE thread --- Martinsville

This broadcast reminds me of when NBC spent the entire race talking about how Chase Elliott would win at his home track, sent someone to Dawsonville, centered the broadcast around that point, and then it happened.

This broadcast reminds me of when NBC spent the entire race talking about how Chase Elliott would win at his home track, sent someone to Dawsonville, centered the broadcast around that point, and then it happened.
I actually missed it, whose home track is it? Serious question.

Won the pole too

I, for one, welcome the black helicopters and tin foil. Been too long

Bell with the big brain TRD move. Cost Chase .5-1 second then waved Dennis by. Take note HMS and Chevy, that’s how you’re supposed to do it. (Looking at you, 3.)

Surely it's not because he's my pick-em driver, but I find myself actually rooting for Denny today. I'm 3rd from last though, so I guess I should apologize ahead of time to Hamlin, as this race probably wont end quite how he wants it to.

It’s so painful rooting for a Stewart Haas driver.

If Elliott’s pit crew was anywhere near as bad as Josh Berry’s crew, we would never hear the end of it.

Something is stuck under Elliott's right hood flap and idk what it is. Idk if it's causing any issues tho. Just not sure how it even happened

Back
Top Bottom