Cup RACE thread --- Michigan, Rd. 1

Wut?

It was a factor of bad timing, it turned into a five wide situation and she got smacked after Bubba was squeezed into Suarez. She just happened to be in the bottom, it was bad timing.
Maybe she should learn not to shoot to the bottom of sketchy 3 wide situations by now. Have some situational awareness.

Theres a difference between being aggressive & being wreckless.

Maybe she should learn not to shoot to the bottom of sketchy 3 wide situations by now. Have some situational awareness.

That's being aggressive, she was already on the bottom. Michigan you have to make the most of restarts. I don't blame anyone for taking what they can.

Just saw the race... you knew it was coming.. HOW BOUT YOUR BOY KYLE LARSON???

Two drivers I pull for winning two weeks in a row? I'll ****** take it. Elliott with the runner up too. He's gonna break through soon. That will be a blessed day as well.

Plus one for the VL burnout. ******. Proper.

Also, that pass Larson made from the bottom on that restart was pure beauty.

As they say, "the pay window was open"

Danica went balls to the wall - just a racing deal. She's been a little bit more feisty here lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dale Earnhardt Jr. also was displeased by the debris yellow.

“I just wish, with the stages, I don’t know why they’ve got to throw so many damn debris yellows,” Earnhardt said on his postrace Periscope session. “The purpose of having stages was really because the networks want more cautions, more restarts because people tune in when we have a caution. They tune in a for a restart. That’s the whole reason why we have the stages to try to create a little more drama, so I don’t know why we keep throwing the damn debris yellows and stuff.’’

http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2017/06...inal-debris-yellow-that-ruined-race-for-many/

Dale Earnhardt Jr. also was displeased by the debris yellow.

“I just wish, with the stages, I don’t know why they’ve got to throw so many damn debris yellows,” Earnhardt said on his postrace Periscope session. “The purpose of having stages was really because the networks want more cautions, more restarts because people tune in when we have a caution. They tune in a for a restart. That’s the whole reason why we have the stages to try to create a little more drama, so I don’t know why we keep throwing the damn debris yellows and stuff.’’

http://nascar.nbcsports.com/2017/06...inal-debris-yellow-that-ruined-race-for-many/

Interesting to see the actually numbers of people who "tune in when we have a caution". Do they then tune out and wait for an alert on the phone that says "caution"? I like and respect Dale and I don't think he just made this up...But really?

Interesting to see the actually numbers of people who "tune in when we have a caution". Do they then tune out and wait for an alert on the phone that says "caution"? I like and respect Dale and I don't think he just made this up...But really?
According to the people of Charlotte, he's pretty well screwed up in the head. You can't really believe anything he says.

Five laps under yellow to clear a hunk of whatever there was in four prior to Bowyer’s boo-boo.

Three laps to under caution to clean up after Bowyer’s boo-boo.

Four laps under caution for the mess involving five cars the restart brought to us after Bowyer’s boo-boo.

NASCAR is so thorough. Keep those lug nuts tight.

Couldnt even get beyond halfway before the old itch was scratched

We were in for a nail biter of a finish as well... if it weren't coming down to an interesting strategy race, I wouldn't complain as much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They looked at the sheet and saw that they were 10 minutes short on commercial breaks....CAUTION!
they have two races going on, one with the cars, and two making sure all the revenue producing spots get played. That was almost a caution free race, they would have covered up the last of the race with commercials and missed the finish, or lost money by missing the spots so.. caution!.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom