Cup RACE thread -- Michigan, Rd. 2

Somewhere near the media center sits Kyle Busch, pissed his kid didn’t do it first. :p

Brexton telling dad it will be okay, just calm down, don't loose it....

2018-Aug12-kevin-harvick-michigan-jubo-625x340.jpg

Someone on here told me I was crazy after Harvick got win 4 when I said he could get 10-12. He’s three wins away from 10,I don’t think that’s so crazy now. I like Harv good to see him in the zone, he’s always always had this in him imo

Someone on here told me I was crazy after Harvick got win 4 when I said he could get 10-12. He’s three wins away from 10,I don’t think that’s so crazy now. I like Harv good to see him in the zone, he’s always always had this in him imo

He has the best car under him, race after race

Is Chase Elliott the only driver worth a crap at Hendrick anymore? I'm supposed to like Bowman but he's been just decent and Byron is inexperienced, and honestly I see a lack of confidence in the 48 team.

Is Chase Elliott the only driver worth a crap at Hendrick anymore? I'm supposed to like Bowman but he's been just decent and Byron is inexperienced, and honestly I see a lack of confidence in the 48 team.
Si.

People were crazy if they thought Bowman and Byron were going to actually contend for wins this year. It's too hard to win. The chances of one falling in your lap are very slim, and there's just simply too many excellent cars running up front every week that they'd have to steal one from straight up on speed alone.

Chase winning at The Glen says a ton about his ability as a driver. It was a well earned win that couldn't have been more impressive had it happened anywhere else besides maybe Martinsville, but that was probably about the only place he was going to have a shot at winning on speed this year outside of a plate track.

Harvick was raving about how cool the father/son dynamic between Chase & Bill is on his radio show this past Tuesday after seeing their victory lane moment and everything that happened at Watkins Glen last week. Is it a coincidence that his VL celebration for his 1st win following that involved Keelan and created a similar feel good moment? On the day that he tied Bill in wins no less. Obviously not suggesting there was some ulterior motive there, I just thought the timing of it all was interesting.

Back
Top Bottom