Cup RACE thread --- Michigan

Fans, man.

All this talk and concern about impacts, and you hear the audience cheering before we even see Cindric put the window net down.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Don't kid yourself, that was for the 18

Fans, man.

All this talk and concern about impacts, and you hear the audience cheering before we even see Cindric put the window net down.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I still feel like half the people who show up to watch the races are just there for the wrecks. Unfortunately the safety of others isn't a concern to them.

Ok good. Mine has the most wins of any current driver 😬
This is a what have you done for me lately sport. Kinda like Cowboy fans who talk about all them Championships but the last was one in 1996.

Point being, plenty of people have won races when he’s been running at the end for 3 years now.

My driver has 4 wins this season, same as yours over a 3 year period.
1659906323175.gif

There’s Cowboy fans??
Shocking I know, but yeah.

Guess to use a NASCAR example. Richard had the most wins while he was active, but he fell off heavily. Kyle ain’t been himself the last few years, his only win this season he literally backed into. So him being out doesn’t change anyones chances to win, as he probably wasn’t gonna win anyway.

Shocking I know, but yeah.

Guess to use a NASCAR example. Richard had the most wins while he was active, but he fell off heavily. Kyle ain’t been himself the last few years, his only win this season he literally backed into. So him being out doesn’t change anyones chances to win, as he probably wasn’t gonna win anyway.
Yeah, you can’t count KFB out of any potential win unless he’s in the garage. They had a good car today.

Back
Top Bottom