Cup RACE thread --- Michigan

Is that what happened? It was off screen and I just heard Trey warn him "getting freight trained, hold on"
I real time I thought that's what happened cause it was pure chaos but no. Chase got loose in the middle

Jeff Burton seemed to be running on less GP (Gerbil power) today, he was
not quite as loud or obnoxious.

I sure needed that kind of encouragement to carry-on and it gives me hope that jaws is wearing down. Maybe arthritis. Lord help me please please let it be true.

Jeff Burton seemed to be running on less GP (Gerbil power) today, he was
not quite as loud or obnoxious.

I sure needed that kind of encouragement to carry-on and it gives me hope that jaws is wearing down. Maybe arthritis. Lord help me please please let it be true.
I turned the sound off after the last pit stops, I had listened to enough endless gerbilizing.

32 points separate 1st thru 4th and all we hear and see are cut off cars fighting for 16th place.
1724113222293.png

Good race! The Next Gen has really elevated this track. Much easier to race side-by-side and has a unique drafting effect too. Glad the right guy won despite the usual late race shenanigans.

This is how Daytona raced in the 90s. Before the massive packs with no gap

Was at the track for weekend, what we saw on Friday, Saturday and the 50-lap race on Sunday was awesome!
unfortunately, unable to stay for Monday but listened to the race on the way back.

AND for an added bonus a 2 for 1 deal
Michigan has a weather protection program if race is postponed
free tickets to the next Michigan race or at one of the other NASCAR owned tracks
within the next calendar year.

we picked tickets to the 2025 early Martinsville race

Back
Top Bottom