Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

Checking in. Looking forward to a great race tonight. I dont think we will see anything like the calamity yesterday for 2 reasons. more grip from the low profile tires and better drivers. I'm not promising that we wont have some fireworks in the final stage though.

No pre race show 😁
And people are getting pissed about too, which is funny, they complained about all the pre race FOX Sports did this year.

FYI, there is no pre race show schduled for Chicago either, but there will be about 20-ish minutes of pre race though if the green flag isnt moved up like tonight.

Green flag , welcome back our NBC overlords

5 is junk, again. No grip on exit getting passed every turn.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Audio sounds great but wish coverage didn't start with green immediately.

I know Carl did some sailing. I wonder if he saw the Titanic. ;)

I know it’s cool to make gerbil jokes, and they’re applicable, but I’m so much happier with this than Clint Bowyer’s “hoooooo boy they got these thangs wound up and hotter than a filet on the flat top grill with a side of moonshine boys! Wooooo! That leader is happier than a dog with three ****s at a puppy mill yall!” schtick. The gerbils are at least talking about the race without pandering to redneckdom.

Jeff Burton is incredibly professional at all times.

He’s not my favorite commentator but I do like Jeff and Kim a lot. First class people.
Ironically he’s the only driver I met at an appearance that was kind of a di** to me. Way different than Bill Elliott treated me. His brother was a true gentleman when I met him.

I liked the no pre race but I get the frustration with them keeping Nightly News on, especially when they have MSNBC AND News Now.

Great to see the real competition kind of first round green flag stops.

Back
Top Bottom