Cup RACE thread --- Nashville

I've been off of here for a bit. What the hell happened?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Convenience is forever undefeated. That damn price tho. You'd think they would've adjusted for all the folks cutting the cord over the years, but they haven't.
It is certainly convenient. I wanna just pick up the remote and push a button and get everything and just a single bill. Cutting the cable would mean more juggling than I’m willing to do.

Yeah. If night, needs to be Saturday unless it’s a holiday
Sunday Night Baseball and Sunday Night Football are pretty much the two premier windows for their respective sports. Saturday night races have already mostly gone away since it proved to be a lesser-watched window and on top of that, conflicts with short track racing. Sundays are what networks would want and I wouldn’t be surprised if tonight and Atlanta rate towards the higher end of the spectrum.

10-10:30 is a good finishing time. TV households are pretty much all at home by then.

lol he makes a mess wherever he goes
1687751902907.png

ESPN's infrastructure for broadcasting obscure sports is just unreal. People hate on the ESPN network but ESPN+ gives a platform to sports, leagues, and conferences that wouldn't otherwise get it. ESPN+ is a treasure trove of sports.
Obscure sports don't charge licensing fees that ESPN can't afford.

As I said, Ross had some horrible weeks but he would bounce back. Now maybe the fools trying to start conspiracies he was being short ended on equipment will see they were foolish

showed the main grandstand w/ a very good crowd.....however the smaller grandstand on turn one was half empty
No it wasnt. People go to the restroom, concessions etc during the race especially when its almost 100 degrees. The Race was a sell out, you dont announce a sell out if you have more tickets to sell.

very crowded rest rooms..........we will look more closely at the next race at an oval.

If the stands are full , why does T V not show the stands , like they used to ???
showed the main grandstand w/ a very good crowd.....however the smaller grandstand on turn one was half empty
You ask why they don't show the stands, then you say they showed the stands.

Please pick one or the other. Thank you.

In a way, him allowing NASCAR to make and sell some of those and use the proceeds for fixing that wall seems like be a good compromise since he said he would pay for it. And it would actually be for a good cause even if not necessarily a charity.

Back
Top Bottom