Cup RACE thread --- on dirt, Bristol

It is so incredible to me that you can put these guys out on dirt and they manage perfectly fine for the most part

They really need to do this dirt race every year. Once the drivers get a little more use to driving these heavy cars on dirt and the crew chiefs learn the setups this would even be better then it is...and it is awesome right now.

Suarez and MTJ are running very similar line. They got it figured out to find grip on the bottom.

They really need to do this dirt race every year. Once the drivers get a little more use to driving these heavy cars on dirt and the crew chiefs learn the setups this would even be better then it is...and it is awesome right now.
Jack Roush agrees.

I'm not very familiar with dirt racing, but I'm very surprised previous dirt experience doesn't seem to matter much in this race.
To be fair, it’s not a traditional super high horsepower car with a slicker track where you have to drive it sideways to find the most speed. This is like a gateway race for future dirt fans.

Either way, it’s a showcase of skill.

wish they had a camera on their feet. Like to see the dance when they go into the corner

tenor.gif

The mud sticking on the windshield and the airduct shouldn't be as big a problem since the track is getting packed.

Now that Truex is fading, are we gonna praise Suarez, Byron, and Logano soon for their extreme talent as non dirt racers? They found a way around the new dirt deity.

Back
Top Bottom