Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix, Rd. 2

Well haven’t watched the race yet had to go out of town for a death in the family, listened to it on the radio driving home. No Chevy again in the Final Four. I think 7 Time in 16 is the last driver to make it? Just frustrating as a Chevy/GM fan, what are they doing wrong and why can’t they fix it. Well I like Harvick and I think it’s great he’s in it again, it’s Harvick vs JGR. Not excited at all for next Sunday, but curious to see how it plays out
I hope everything is going well for you and the family. Sorry to hear about the loss of a loved one.

Well haven’t watched the race yet had to go out of town for a death in the family, listened to it on the radio driving home. No Chevy again in the Final Four. I think 7 Time in 16 is the last driver to make it? Just frustrating as a Chevy/GM fan, what are they doing wrong and why can’t they fix it. Well I like Harvick and I think it’s great he’s in it again, it’s Harvick vs JGR. Not excited at all for next Sunday, but curious to see how it plays out
Sorry for your loss.

He was on fire the first half of the season and looked like he grasped the potential of earning back-to-back Cups. The second half of the season, that 22 team hasn't hardly amounted to dog sh!t and was being saved by stage points, it's been somewhat reminiscent of 2017 recently.
2 and 22 have been terrible compared to Blaney the 2nd half of the season and even Blaney haven’t been out of this world. Penske has been pretty poor

2 and 22 have been terrible compared to Blaney the 2nd half of the season and even Blaney haven’t been out of this world. Penske has been pretty poor
I would say Joey has finally proven he is better than Brad, and Blaney had a slow start but is coming into his own at Penske. He may finally be on par with the other two come next year.

I was really disappointed to watch KDB throttle back and give Denny the Win.
He has a better chance of beating Denny than he would of had going toe to toe
with Joey at Homestead. It will be interesting to watch how Denny grenades his next chance at a championship.

I was really disappointed to watch KDB throttle back and give Denny the Win.
He has a better chance of beating Denny than he would of had going toe to toe
with Joey at Homestead. It will be interesting to watch how Denny grenades his next chance at a championship.

Denny has been faster then Kyle since about June so that's ridiculous. Team orders are why Kyle let Denny win. Gibbs wanted 3 of his cars in the final 4 and I don't blame him, plus makes Fed Ex happy lol

The tinfoil hats will probably never believe it, but in Kyle's words about the last restart including the tire crack. I watched tires not be a factor all day.

Nah man I'm just caught up in the moment really.. I get it.. Denny had the car and got it done.. still sucks for me.. up until the final laps Logano had a shot and it slipped away.

You are awesome Sliced. Love your passion.

Thanks man u know I always appreciate the kind words. We share a similar passion.. and while I hope Harvick wins the cup this weekend I gotta wish you good luck.. the odds are definitely in your favor!

Let it burn man. It's part of the fun. I am hoping that my 364 days of agony ends tomorrow.....but if it doesn't, there will always be 2020 to look forward to. This is what sport should be IMO.

Back
Top Bottom