Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

The new nickname for Larson on Reddit is Lar2on, that's pretty good actually lol

Kyle Larson and Chase Elliot..and probably Brad Keselowski have been the three fastest guys this year.

Very impressed with Elliot and Larson. One of, or both of those guys will go off this year. I can see either of them winning multiple races.

Chase is going to be a contender after he wins a race. He's strait up the real deal. Erik Jones isn't too bad either

Well, did not get to see much on tv due to grilling for a family party.
Listened to the finish on XM in my truck in the driveway while working the grill.
I will catch it on the DVR tomorrow.

Gotta say though, clean air still seems to be a bit too much of an advantage.

Elliot stretches the lead on everyone, and the next run, he can't keep up with Busch, who is in clean air? Who really had the best car if the cars are so dependent on clean air? I remember a time when the only advantage clean air really provided was the best line around the track. Faster cars would catch slower cars, even if they were only a tenth faster.

Elliot stretches the lead on everyone, and the next run, he can't keep up with Busch, who is in clean air? Who really had the best car if the cars are so dependent on clean air? I remember a time when the only advantage clean air really provided was the best line around the track. Faster cars would catch slower cars, even if they were only a tenth faster.
Today the advantage certainly went to whoever got the holeshot.

Congrats to Chevy on getting their first win of 2017.

This guy is adding it to the awards list.
IMG_0714.JPG

What is.....? IMSA everytime they put out the green flag. USAC PIRELLI World Challenge when the green flies.
Maybe you should go watch that then? Lol

Im not a race fan.. Im a NASCAR fan.. Well thats not entirely true but if I had a choice between going to watch one of those live or watching a NASCAR race on TV I pick the TV

You are probably right, but we will never know. Like he said, his spotter said "clear", but the 17 dive bombed in there and he got into him a bit so he lost his drive.
Yeah at first it looked like he gave it away but after seeing his spotter cleared him its hard to place blame.. Just sucks for Larson because if he stayed a bit higher on the track Im about 99% sute he would have won the race. He even said that in his interview. Hes going to win soon tho.. Hell he could have 3 wins already this season.. Gas at Daytona... He takes the low line at Atlanta he probably holds Kez off.. And now this.

Bingo....hmmm time to go back to the R&D center Nascar?

Pretty unbelievable stat, but this is the first time Harvick has consecutive losses at Phoenix since the Fall '11/Spring '12 races.

I sure hope my man Matt is not too sore today, he took a hell of a lick yesterday.:eek:

And thanks to FOX for NOT interviewing him when he came out of the infield care center! :mad:

I sure hope my man Matt is not too sore today, he took a hell of a lick yesterday.:eek:

And thanks to FOX for NOT interviewing him when he came out of the infield care center! :mad:
They did. During the Ragan/Gaulding caution.

Back
Top Bottom