Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

Camera angle off turn 3 makes it look like they are traveling at 50 mph

Cue big playoff implications

And there it is folks, the 48 will not be in the final 4

Wow, I have seen JJ hit the wall a lot harder than that and soldier on staying in the lead lap. Looks like they just threw in the towel.

Reactions: Pat
This race is going by in a hurry. Feels very routine so far.

Don't think that's gonna last.

lol "fustration". If they
Wow, I have seen JJ hit the wall a lot harder than that and soldier on staying in the lead lap. Looks like they just threw in the towel.

They did before the wreck.

Jimmie gave Chad a run down of the car. Chad goes, "Alright, there's only 173 laps to go"

Staying on the lead lap doesnt do him any good

Just because I’m tired of hearing about someone that hasn’t did anything since may im not wanted lol? He has been done.. everybody don’t have to agree on everything .. I’m just happy I don’t have to hear about him anymore this season.. guy hasn’t done anything in months
You actually had a good point....Jimmie was pretty much in a win or bust situation coming into today.

Final stage, playoff drivers are all in a must win situation. Racin is really exciting, on the edge of your seat stuff. No time for social media now...NOT.

Mmmm, I think I am going to have a Mello Yellow now.

Y’all talk all day long and soon as someone say something about the 48 that hasn’t done **** in months and months y’all cry about it.. I don’t agree with some of y’all..

Back
Top Bottom