Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

funny that ross has most of the guys from ganassi working on the cars,but has a open check book,not like cheap ass ganassi
Also sounds like chevy has opened up data sharing more among teams this year. Spire is the only full time chevy team that isn't really running well this year

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Like the last run, Blaney looks a bit vulnerable at the end of the tire run. Particularly with getting through traffic.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Brad and the 6 boys so far today
1647207178776.gif

Why did I say anything good about Danica last week? Happy this is her last race

Larson continues to be the fastest car the last 20 laps, making up more time than anyone.

Blaney very vulnerable getting through traffic.

Chase seems to be a bit stronger 70% into the run.

Jesus Christ 12 crew. Probably gonna have a hard time controlling the race if the field is too strung out.

9 probably wins this race

Jesus Christ 12 crew. Probably gonna have a hard time controlling the race if the field is too strung out.

9 probably wins this race

They say what's slowing them down? Couple weeks ago it was a wheel getting hung in the fender

Blaney is at his best the first half of the run. If he even gets the lead back, he probably doesn't keep it long before the 9 comes in.

Very very good chance the 9 wins this race if we don't see another yellow imo

I kinda get a vibe Clint doesn’t care too much working with Danica but I might be half asleep

Little bit surprised that the 9 hasn't opened it up a bit.

I reckon Blaney has the best car today
He is for 30 laps, but not without track position defend with. Won't win this race without a yellow..just not good enough over the long haul

Reddick holding up the 12, 12 about 20 laps from his fall off. 9 should set sail in a bit

From your lips to God’s ears. It’s been what feels like forever

There's that yellow Blaney needed.

Back
Top Bottom