Cup RACE thread --- Phoenix

Me and a buddy are watching and we looked at each other and said man that isnt close to what we used to do. Its a different world
It is hydraulic so they could probably set it up to allow a driver to adjust it with some type of dash controller.

But I hope that never happens. It would just to easy, I want to at least see someone on the crew turning a ratchet

I watched the 1st ep. of Nascar: Full Speed. Hamlin may have the ugliest Toyota I have ever seen.

Hoceaver falling quick, their handling went away it seems. Need that stage caution bad

It is hydraulic so they could probably set it up to allow a driver to adjust it with some type of dash controller.

But I hope that never happens. It would just to easy, I want to at least see someone on the crew turning a ratchet
Agree, I like the technology but I still want to keep the crew involved.

We’re a long way away from teams fielding pit crews with friends and local good ol boys

Bad stop for the 45. And same with the 43. Adjustments or Prawblems?

Larson's left rear was not on. Great pit stop, came out p8.

Back down pit road.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I didn’t know Wendy’s could make a worse commercial than the one they were running the first 3 races… but they did.

I didn’t know Wendy’s could make a worse commercial than the one they were running the first 3 races… but they did.
It’s awful. Worse than the “Like You Grandpa” ones that ran on loop a few years back

Really tough to pass, track position is king today. If Hamlin with that pole position stall selection can avoid put road mistakes, I think he is going to be hard to beat today.

Back
Top Bottom