Cup RACE thread --- Pocono, Rd. 2

And Blaney needs to be screaming over the radio. I mean Keselowski and Logano have cars that can contend for wins every week. Yet he can't get a car that can even finish in the top 10 consistently

He made it to 10th :D

Setup a Hoop. Make him play 1on1 vs Zion Jordan Brand post race.

upload_2019-7-28_17-45-0.png

I guess if you have 1 ****box backmarker car you might as well field 3 of them right? Smart logic?

Bubba Wallace has no business in the Cup Series.
Saurez has no excuse for being back there with him.

I don't really see anything wrong, honestly. Bubba even said, "You're my best bud, I'm not mad." Saurez kept dragging it on, but the 41 should not be slagging in the back with the 43 in the first place.

Daniel finished behind Bubba.:idunno:

Its just Latin drivers have a lot of fire and passion. That's just how Daniel is, we've seen this frustration from him at times.

Saurez has no excuse for being back there with him.

I don't really see anything wrong, honestly. Bubba even said, "You're my best bud, I'm not mad." Saurez kept dragging it on, but the 41 should not be slagging in the back with the 43 in the first place.

Daniel finished behind Bubba.:idunno:

Its just Latin drivers have a lot of fire and passion. That's just how Daniel is, we've seen this frustration from him at times.
I agree. Suarez has no business running where Bubba drives.
I like Bubba. I just don’t think he has the talent to run in Cup.

Suarez and Bubba are both Xfinity drivers that I don't think are cut it out for it or have shown a lot in Cup yet. I like them both but that's reality.

Damn those were some hard passive aggressive slaps by Suarez, Bubba wanted to throat slap him, thought about McDowell, both of them looking puffed up and ready to square off. No helmets on... no crew interfering... that's how it should be...

Suarez started 7th and showing package frustration after getting shuffled in a hard to pass state. NASCAR wins.

Bubba Wallace has no business in the Cup Series.
interesting, I think he ran the 43 car better than almirola did when he was out injured. Suarez is a ride buyer, he would never ever be in the series but for carlos slim's money. I take bubba over a lot of other guys like david ragan and michael mcdowell.

Back
Top Bottom