Cup RACE thread --- Pocono, Rd. 2

And Blaney needs to be screaming over the radio. I mean Keselowski and Logano have cars that can contend for wins every week. Yet he can't get a car that can even finish in the top 10 consistently

It’s so crazy how good y’all say JJ is but then makes fun of him when he wins a stage.. I just don’t get it

It’s so crazy how good y’all say JJ is but then makes fun of him when he wins a stage.. I just don’t get it
Everyone is being sarcastic at this point. Crazy how perception of him has changed because he went from one of the most hated, to one of the more liked drivers in the field.

I think it's because they are using the wrong equipment. The mics pick up too much outside noise. Should have something like pilots use.
This is Bagley --- see the exposed mic.
EAllWdKWkAA8RFo

Yea it works for radio to have announcers at different points around the track because they need to create a mental picture of what's happening but for TV the announcers are more of a compliment to the video and with them having to yell because of the noise just creates a bad experience for TV.

Stop trolling. You are the only one who thinks JJ isn't "good".

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

His car is still fast, I guess they are banking on another caution?

Weird strategy, but always interesting.
Idk. He pitted before stage 2 even ended. No way they last on fuel

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Dale Jr declared 100% accurate by his fellow race talkers. Look out for earthquakes, tidal waves and tornados :whoopee:

Yeah because equipment matters as much as the driver.
Man he drives for Hendricks!!! What else you need??? Y’all have all the excuses in the world I swear.. one min it’s him driving the cars loose that’s what made him so good now he doesn’t have good equipment lol.. I’m done

Kids love it when the "Candy Car" wins - I can't wait for Halloween :cheers:

I'm going with a ghost costume this year

Man he drives for Hendricks!!! What else you need??? Y’all have all the excuses in the world I swear.. one min it’s him driving the cars loose that’s what made him so good now he doesn’t have good equipment lol.. I’m done
Good car lol. Hendrick isn’t what they were 5-10 years ago. Anyone can see that

Back
Top Bottom