Cup RACE thread --- Pocono

Noah admitted to what he did, and got in trouble. So, yes they do.

Noah's payback was as malignant as it gets, and he got penalized because he didn't get parked when he should have. Just like Hamlin "should have" been parked at St. Louis - but NASCAR always lets it go with Hamlin.

Again, he didn't even man up and admit that was payback.

And Hamlin tried three different times to get payback at St. Louis and failed. It really is even. And now NASCAR should intervene before it goes too far, because it will as it always does with Dennis.
They didn’t step in and let Harv take a win from Elliott. Thankfully that day Harv saw the 9 in the mirror and crapped the bed. They need to stay out of this one too. Denny has multiple vouchers in his pocket, and he only cashed in one today. Don’t forget the myriad of other drivers holding receipts. Mellon Man is screwed when it comes to crunch time.

I’d probably put the guy with 83 wins and 7 Cups ahead of Tony.
Post Jeff Gordon.

Jimmie is also post Jeff Gordon. I'm just referring to Gordon's 90s.

Post Gordon/of 2000 onward.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Denny’s a HOFer. But he’s not Tony Stewart. He’s more a Matt Kenseth, Bobby Labonte, Jeff Burton who was lucky enough to hang around in the best car in the field for most of his career.
He’s much more talented than Labonte and Burton, imo. Kenseth is probably pretty fair. Hard to diminish all of the different events Hamlin has won though. He can and has won on all different types of tracks with different generations of car.

The question was, how would Ross react when he got paid back, and now we know.

Whereas Hamlin has wrecked guys on purpose, then complains when they get back at him. Hamlin wrecks a guy and it's just racing, someone wrecks him and it's malicious.
THIS!^^^
Hambone is an a#z….it’s why he gets booed and is hated.
Time to close this crap out Weasel. Mess with Ross again and you may be the one imitating Joey’s broken tricycle coming off the wall.

I recall Kevin brake-checking the field at Talladega.

Could never be proven. Also, let's not forget that whole thing happened because NASCAR literally changed the rules during the race after changing the rules the morning of the race.

If I'm Harvick, I'm cleaning him out at Phoenix. One way or the other.

Hamlin couldn't even man up and admit it and suggests he still owes Chastain.
A) When Harvick goes hunting, he shoots himself. Ask Chase.
B) Would you want Chastain to rest. He is loving living in his head.

He didn't brake check the field, he dumped a car into it.
How can a car that's low on power actually wreck a guy who is ahead of him?

It could've been argued that Harvick was trying to get out of line. And again, the whole thing was NASCAR's fault for changing the rules for entertainment purposes. NASCAR more than made up for it at Texas in 2020, as well as in 2021 at Charlotte when they didn't penalize Chase Elliott for something that draws a penalty every other time ever.

As far as a stock car driver yes, but not in terms of pure driver talent

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Denny could be fast in anything, if given the chance.

He may not as be a pure of a talent, but he's a dillgent worker and honestly its the reason why his prime has lasted as long as it has. He's admitted that, but he puts a lot of work in to be competitive. That's what makes him great, IMHO.

Stewart fell of hard like his idol (Foyt) for that same reason. You can be as gifted as you want to be, but you have to put in the workout outside to maintain. Smoke didn't and fell off hard, not to mention breaking his leg probably did not help either.

Liking that points lead! It's too bad the 9 team had such a bad stretch May/June

Seriously without the #11 wrecking the #1 what's even the talking point of the race?......yawn

I guess the racing the rain story didn't really work out. Still dry

Rick Allen is the worst announcer. A WWE announcer could do better at this
my dad hated george foreman announcing boxing. my dad would say "george had one thing power, but try and tell younger fighters how to jab and move. Foreman didnt jab or move unless it was about his grill." mind you we watching a pay per view $50 fight with it on mute cause he tired of foreman mouth.

Back
Top Bottom