Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Wow....to think Letarte was a crew chief. He's basically admitting he doesn't understand any of the strategies that are in play.

Honestly why is there even a cone rule for pit road? The wall is a solid indicator that you didn’t do it right.

Not all tracks have a wall or barrier separating pit road and the racing surface. Some tracks only have grass separating the two, and some tracks have barriers that don't span the full length of pit road. I think the pit cone (box) is for consistency. It's something NASCAR can easily place at every track.

Not all tracks have a wall or barrier separating pit road and the racing surface. Some tracks only have grass separating the two, and some tracks have barriers that don't span the full length of pit road. I think the pit cone (box) is for consistency. It's something NASCAR can easily place at every track.
I don't think you would want to use the wall for an in or out of bounds for pit road

Bubba is killing my fantasy squad today with this horrible strategy they are running.

I need him to do better, I might have a chance to win this week.

Wow wasn't Kyle Busch right with Truex? I spent the last 10 minutes getting rid of a crane fly. Why happened? Tire deal? Just piss poor long run speed?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

“Let’s hear what Denny’s explanation sounds like”

Jeff Burton: talks the whole time

giphy.gif

"what about Logaaaarghno" (in a throaty fighting voice".

Shut up Rick Allen shut up dude.

The 4 is about the be back in the top 5 lol

Dow and Austin Dillon have gotten a ton of coverage tonight and rightly deserved. Austin is running a great race, trying not to over drive the car and taking what the competition gives him. Besides the speeding penalty, dare I say running a smart race. Good for RCR and Austin

No cautions at a “short track” in the playoffs where the intensity is supposed to be high. NASCAR gonna do something shady for better TV.

Back
Top Bottom