Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

I’m hoping Bell can grab this top 15 tonight. Nothing that will make a highlight reel for anyone, but they’ve had speed and have nothing to show for it the last month or so in finishes. Hoping he can see a little momentum to end this season.

the starting order stuff just has made things really challenging for a lot of teams outside top 10 this year. Not the only battle with 95 this year, but definitely a notable one...

Austin has a fast car, made a mistake that’s fine keep it clean and all will be well. He hasn’t been overdriving it tonight, no mistakes while overcoming this one

I didn't think Blaney would be among the final 4 at Phoenix, but I figured he'd survive a couple of rounds and get to the round of 8. He's going to have to win at Bristol next week to keep those hopes alive. Just way too many drivers to leap over to do so on points this round.

Dillon has been a quiet surprise. Just on the surface, without looking into his stats... I’ve noticed his name/#3 more often as this season has moved along

I didn't think Blaney would be among the final 4 at Phoenix, but I figured he'd survive a couple of rounds and get to the round of 8. He's going to have to win at Bristol next week to keep those hopes alive. Just way too many drivers to leap over to do so on points this round.

this first round of tracks is just not a good thing for him. Until Ryan and his team find what he wants in his Richmond setup, he’s gonna have a tough time in the first round without a stack of stage points...

If he were to get out of this round, there are many bright tracks for him all the sudden.

I have a soft spot for rcr, not a big dillon fan but I'd like to see rc at the top of the sport again. I doubt it happens but it'd be cool.
100% same thinking as you. Ive always been an RCR fan because of Dale, then Kevin. It’s good when they win.

NBC is reading this board ha ha we just talked about the Penske CC’s . Jeff Burton, which member are you on here?

I still think the RWR Rolling $hit boxes will play a role with about 10 to go....”This restart could have MAJOR Playoff IMPLICATIONS!!!”

Back
Top Bottom