Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Working in a baseball analogy to follow up the bocce promos. Who do they think is watching this?

clearly they have the wrong approach, but honestly I don’t know what demographic they’re searching for.

I really thought they were getting better at their marketing and I thought they were stepping away from trying to ‘draw’ the non nascar fans... I was wrong.

clearly they have the wrong approach, but honestly I don’t know what demographic they’re searching for.

I really thought they were getting better at their marketing and I thought they were stepping away from trying to ‘draw’ the non nascar fans... I was wrong.
It’s really only NBC IMO. At least with FOX it feels like I’m not being talked down to like I don’t know anything

A person can only process mostly useless information said over and over. It's Nascar's new version of endurance racing
For pure amusement I’d like to see how annoying our NBC friends could be during the Rolex 24.

Gotten to the point near the end of the race where there is plenty of side by side racing but they are gonna focus on the leader only for 30 laps.

Hey, Brad Keselowski... if your car is cheated up to the point you're absolutely certain you're going to dominate and win... don't brag about how you're absolutely certain you're going to dominate and win, then proceed to do so.

NASCAR is going to pay special attention to your car post-race.

I wouldn’t bet on the Olympics returning next summer, very optimistic NBC

It’s really only NBC IMO. At least with FOX it feels like I’m not being talked down to like I don’t know anything
It starts with Mike Joy imo, he’s been doing this for years and is a racing guy through and through. Knows the fan base better than anyone else NBC could use as a play-by-play announcer.

Working in a baseball analogy to follow up the bocce promos. Who do they think is watching this?
*ratings consistently slipping*

NEW FANS ARE WATCHING!

tenor.gif

I can’t get over the 3 is about to pass the 11 and it’s the 11 a lap down. Holy wow I shoulda started Joey, didn’t check it today.

Pretty sure they used the NASCAR crew as part of their Rolex broadcast in 2019 and it was as bad as you would expect.

You are correct Junior was on pit road for a bit, Allen did play by play at night I think and I remember Letarte was there. I think Jeff was conspicuously absent

The 9 is really fast but by the time he gets it wound up late in a run he's just so far off the lead to do anything with it

The 9 is really fast but by the time he gets it wound up late in a run he's just so far off the lead to do anything with it
His car comes to life right with some of the fastest lap times at the pit window so everyone gets new tires and resets on their run. This has been a consistency for the last couple months at non-short tracks and road courses. Kinda frustrating.

Rick Allen has repeated this about Brad 4 times in the last hour.

And now he has his end of race monologue.

This is unacceptably bad coverage.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Honestly, this race could have used a bit of action.
It’s been a great strategy race but these cars are awfully clean for Richmond and the drivers dont seem like they want to be out there. Just phoned in a playoff race.

I can’t wait to hear about which driver has a bug collection. And how that’s gonna help him advance to the final four

Back
Top Bottom