Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

5 gave up 8 seconds with that strategy.

Not sure that was the right call unless they can finish stage p4. P7 now.

That's why I felt the starting penality was such an issue. 5 has winning speed, can't get near the lead.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

5 gave up 8 seconds with that strategy.

Not sure that was the right call unless they can finish stage p4. P7 now.

That's why I felt the starting penality was such an issue. 5 has winning speed, can't get near the lead.

Trying to get the speed on the back end of the run

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Chase went from a top 2 car to not being able to pass Dillon for P14. Theres gotta be more damage to that car than what visible. Probably bent something good in the LR.

This broadcast has shown the 11 and 9 for 80% of this race lol.

Perfectly sums up this season honestly
It used to be that Chase was smooth and would not make mistakes, often at the cost of not taking risks and getting better finishes. This year he’s made it a bit of a habit to shoot himself in the d—k.

13th place car a lap down. I’m not feeling the Action from the Action Track

5 is gonna be a huge player in stage 3 if they can fire off. Other than at the beginning of stage 2, he's been the best car over the run. If he does get the lead he's gonna check out. Looks better than all the Gibbe cars. Just needs track position.

Byron is gonna give Chase an easy time.

Goodness is there anything else going on rather than Hamlin passing lapped traffic? I was told this was the action track.

Only 12 cars on the lead lap, old school race.

Wouldn't mind if it were a real old school race without the scheduled cautions and there were five on the lead lap.

Richmond no longer races anything like a "short track", and that's been true for a long time. Otherwise, I don't mind the product. It rewards top execution.

Jesus.

1631411275510.png

Wouldn't mind if it were a real old school race without the scheduled cautions and there were five on the lead lap.

Richmond no longer races anything like a "short track", and that's been true for a long time. Otherwise, I don't mind the product. It rewards top execution.

This track needs more grip. Cars are barely holding on and their tires are getting destroyed

Oh my god there's a 3 way battle for 3rd and they're not showing it lol

Back
Top Bottom