Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

Austin Dillon has legitimately run worse since his show debuted. Four finishes outside of 20th the last six races and he’s two laps down in 28th right now.

RCR seems more interested in Austin Hill than any other RCR driver right now.

Hmm. Blaney could afford to come back I think. 43 points on the 19? Truex isn't getting stage points and he himself is a lap down.

Blaney can pit and be fine.

But NBC likes to think it's fanbase are elementary school drop outs who can't understand 2nd grade math.

Nice.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I think I was wrong about the 9. Was super fast in stage 1 but seems to have hit a wall.

I think the 5 may be the best car for about 10-15 laps on short run. Last 3 runs have been the same. Gaps the 11 by over a second, stays close, or a tad faster than the 22, then pace falls off after about 40 laps.

I'm thinking a late race yellow with stops could be most beneficial to them. Otherwise, just finish in the top 3 where you've been running all day please lol

Yep. Childress had the best driver he's had since Harv (Reddick) and let him get away because he's too cheap. So now RCR will continue to be a midpack team. Them's the breaks

That’s one way to put it.

Harvick has gained 4+ seconds since the last pit stop and solidly gapped Blaney and Almirola.

Truex probably is the only one who talks to the announcers on a personal level lol, talking to announcers has to get old

Truex is one of my guys but ******** I don’t need to watch every lap of his race since he is outside the bubble. Honestly he hasn’t been that good this year. I’m shocked he is even 3rd in normal points

Harvick has halved the gap to the 22 since the last pit stop.
Cliff just talked about this.

"To be fair, he and the 12 have not had the traffic the top 3 have had to deal with"

This run has been easier on the 4, 12 and 10. We will see.

Now that is worthy of throwing the yellow

Back
Top Bottom