Cup RACE thread --- Richmond

I love how everyone automatically blames Ross for that. Looks like the 18 didn't know they were 3 wide to me

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Ross this year
1660511746638.jpeg

22 to the lead. 5 reeling him back in. Kill him on corner entry.

Yellow. Bell runs out of talent.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

You know, when do things including Ross go back to being racing incidents? Didnt look like he did anything egregious there, and still everyone blasts him

Because 35 other guys get into racing situations weekly and don't seem to get into nearly as many problems as Ross.

Ross seems like in real life one of those driver's who would have their hand on the horn rather than foot on the brakes in situations where things are tight.

22 and 14 have both almost wrecked themselves into the 5 in this stage so far.

It’s funny watching Kyle Busch get punched around
JJ said this in 2020. When you stop winning, guys stop respecting you and tend to push you around.

JJ said this in 2020. When you stop winning, guys stop respecting you and tend to push you around.

It’s embarrassing as hell watching Kyle Busch mail it in. Dude needs to wake the **** up.

Yet nobody mentions how EVERY TIME Briscoe is up front hes roughing everyone up
I don’t think he’s been too bad outside of the end of Bristol dirt and the 600 though.

I do agree Ross wasn’t on the wrong end the last couple of weeks.

Because 35 other guys get into racing situations weekly and don't seem to get into nearly as many problems as Ross.

Ross seems like in real life one of those driver's who would have their hand on the horn rather than foot on the brakes in situations where things are tight.
Like Jr if you were to watch just the #1 all race you'd see everyone is taking jabs at him and not cutting him any slack. If that's the case incidents will happen

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

There's the 2022 5 team.

Cliff chooses to "not adjust the car much", and a top 3 run is about 5 minutes away from falling out of the top 5

It’s embarrassing as hell watching Kyle Busch mail it in. Dude needs to wake the **** up.
Don't think it's embarassing. He's been doing this for 17 years. The notion that he was going to win 4-5 races every single year

There's the 2022 5 team.

Cliff chooses to "not adjust the car much", and a top 3 run is about 5 minutes away from falling out of the top 5

Lol p7 now.

Don't think it's embarassing. He's been doing this for 17 years. The notion that he was going to win 4-5 races every single year

No it’s embarrassing.

My money is on Larson finishing 9th after running 2nd for 90% of the race.

This was an hour ago.

This is what happens when Cliff goes full 2020 and chooses to not adjust the car.

Back
Top Bottom