Cup RACE thread --- Road America

Andy!!!! Congrats brother!!! Everybody at RCR! Oh and Shawn Hopkins!! Happy for you all!

Oh Rick, I wish I could believe Reddick and RCR had a chance past the 1st round

1656886328459.png

He’s too hard on himself sometimes.
I don't think so. He was before that first win, but not now.

His take was reasonable. He got beat straight up because of a mistake, and gave a pretty objective analysis of how the final stage played out.

There have been times where he was unreasonably hard on himself. I don't think this was one of those cases.

Equal talents, equal car, he felt the pressure there, over short his braking zone and lost the lead and track position. It happens.

This was moreso an analysis than a self critique imo.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Like Larson's interview.

Respectable of Chase for owning that he got beat straight up. No talk about what the car was missing.

Humble winner, humble loser. Big reason why I'm a fan.

Chase was classy, he handled himself like a winner, sorry but calling him a loser is the most ridiculous thing I have read today

I caught bits and pieces of the beginning of the race and then saw the last 20 or so laps. Glad to see Tyler Reddick finally close the deal after so many heartbreaking close calls. He had to beat one of the best in the business on road courses to do it, and he did it. First wins are always nice to see, but seeing a first time winner who has always come across to me as a genuinely good kid is even better. Good for him! ^_^

Another great run for my Trackhouse boys, too, although that's not even really a surprise to me anymore considering the absolute tear that they've been on this year.

Now if we're really being honest with ourselves 2nd place is the first loser

Mad respect to Reddick. He earned his first win by beating the sport’s best, much like. Base’s first win. Nothing but respect to that drive. So glad to see him break through as he was so deserving. If my guy had to lose, I’m glad it was like that.

Back
Top Bottom