Cup RACE thread --- Soggy Daytona

Listen there's little ****ups like forgetting to put extra pickles on my burger.

Then there's big ****ups like forgetting to put extra bacon on my burger and this.
Ohhh, forgetting to put bacon on your burger is one the biggest sins a person can commit.

I’ve been on the beach in Daytona where it’s raining and then we get back to the hotel where it’s partly cloudy. Really crazy weather sometimes there

I know NASCAR can't control the weather, but there is a certain half mile short track in Eastern Tennessee in the middle of it's dry season right now, that would host an exciting regular season finale. Just saying
What race used to be this weekend? The Bristol night race right?

Truex did the opposite of what Cole Trickle did in Days Of Thunder

Yes, I remember getting rained on many times
I was just trying to remember what race it used to be, I remember I’d always be going back to school around the Night Race but for some reason I thought it was Watkins Glen

Getting a raindrop by raindrop analysis by the gerbils...priceless

how about everywhere...it's rain
On the coast its different. We get a line of thunderstorms to the west moving east but then it hits a strong on shore breeze and either blows it up or turns it northeast

In Denny's interview, his speech sounded a little slurred and seemed a bit disoriented.

I'm no doctor, so I can't make a diagnosis but Denny probably should be checked for a concussion

• Sad
Reactions: Pat
Back
Top Bottom