Cup RACE thread --- Soggy Daytona

Nothing seems to come easy for Blaney in NASCAR. Usually his wins are dramatic, when the guy needs a caution they got 100 laps without them. Now, its a real possibilty he might not get into the playoffs.

Racing can be cruel
Which is more reason NOT to have an elimination style playoff in racing

More factors can go wrong than n racing than in any other sport. Some of those factors are even completely out of your control.

Essentially, should luck be what determines a champion or should it be proving you are the best over 36 races?

Nothing seems to come easy for Blaney in NASCAR. Usually his wins are dramatic, when the guy needs a caution they got 100 laps without them. Now, its a real possibilty he might not get into the playoffs.
He needs more than cautions. That car couldn't keep up if he got them.

Which is more reason NOT to have an elimination style playoff in racing

More factors can go wrong than n racing than in any other sport. Some of those factors are even completely out of your control.

Essentially, should luck be what determines a champion or should it be proving you are the best over 36 races?

But but but GaMe 7 MoMeNtS and the 2007 PaTrIoTs :wacko:

You answered your own question.

Luck always plays in over the course of a season.

Denny is gonna wreck the field trying to give Martin points

Reddick not really doing anything to help his lane advance. Chase and Ricky are back there side drafting like crazy and he's just happy to be pushed lol

The gerbil crew should be limited to providing commentary for the visually impaired.

If Denny just lifted to allow the 19 ahead I say throw him out of the playoffs for not following the 100% rule. Pretty easy to figure out just look at his data

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

I've said it a million times and I'll say it a million more times. Rick Allen is the worst thing to happen to the NASCAR cup series in this modern era

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

If Denny just lifted to allow the 19 ahead I say throw him out of the playoffs for not following the 100% rule. Pretty easy to figure out just look at his data

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Wow.

Back
Top Bottom