Cup RACE thread --- Sonoma

Not sure atm, its so weird. He's fast over a lap, but just cannot put together the consistency to race here. Its been the story every year at Sears Point/Infenion for him.
If he ever can take the lead and just race the track, he’d probably be uncatchable.

He’s just not so good with pressure in his mirror here.

Lmaooo DW “yeah I’ve noticed that #48 car is real loose, the back end is stepping out”

Reality: “Actually the front tires have no grip and JJ is complaining of being tight.”

Reason number 15838 why DW should’ve hung it up 5 years ago.

Love watching these pit stops. Should've shaped the gas cans like Bota bags for this race.

Lmaooo DW “yeah I’ve noticed that #48 car is real loose, the back end is stepping out”

Reality: “Actually the front tires have no grip and JJ is complaining of being tight.”

JJ gonna hang it up soon ;)

He isn't wrong. Being tight into the corner like that can cause to be loose on exit. Like what is going on with JJ. DW isn't exactly wrong about that. Having to over compensate with rear rotation because the front doesn't want to turn.

Fronts down to the fabric. So loose :dunce:

Back
Top Bottom