Cup RACE thread --- Sonoma

this should be good watching the 5,9,18 and 19 come back up thru there working the traffic.

Blaney honestly should look for a ride elsewhere. His teammates always seem to get in his way and it’s not like that #12 team has ever been wildly competitive like the #22 and #2.

That was a hard hit.

It’s like he had a tire go out and kept his foot to the floor anyway. Wonder if he thought he could make the turn and just head into the sand?

Might be an issue on the left rear of the #9. Just looked like a lot of movement back there as the jack dropped.

Good to see that Chase is done treating teammates with kid gloves...

Power move by Larson to get around Chase earlier.

As impressive as it is, I think the 5s dominance today shows everything about this package.

Chase is the superior road racer. As is Truex and KB, imo. Larson has said he struggles here. But the 5 team has been on, and he's been able to dominate like this? With the 9 and 19 being clearly better than the rest of the field?

Awesome performance thus far, but man these races are won by the engineers more than I can ever remember.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

I don't understand why these guys aren't pitting before the stage?

Power move by Larson to get around Chase earlier.

As impressive as it is, I think the 5s dominance today shows everything about this package.

Chase is the superior road racer. As is Truex and KB, imo. Larson has said he struggles here. But the 5 team has been on, and he's been able to dominate like this? With the 9 and 19 being clearly better than the rest of the field?

Awesome performance thus far, but man these races are won by the engineers more than I can ever remember.

Hendrick and Gibbs have the same dominance that Red Bull and Mercedes have at the moment. It takes errors or crazy strategies to break that up. Just absurd how good their cars are.

With that being said that year of reflection has completely changed Larson. Dude is an absolute killer out there

Hendrick and Gibbs have the same dominance that Red Bull and Mercedes have at the moment. It takes errors or crazy strategies to break that up. Just absurd how good their cars are.

With that being said that year of reflection has completely changed Larson. Dude is an absolute killer out there
You could tell within the first few laps of the race that either Gibbs or Hendrick would win lol.

Yeah I think unless another yellow comes out, the 5 gave this one away to the 9. Not gonna have near the track position I don't think to make up the gap.

#9 team made a decent call there. No point in coming in again. They pit on the last cycle and the time before that, and have come from midpack to the front twice. This late in the race is about track position, can’t waste time passing 20 cars again. Let guys like the #5 and #19 deal with that hornets nest back there.

I’m convinced he’s too busy reading the upcoming ad copy to actually watch the race and just guesses on what he’s seeing in the moment.
It's like Mike we just had Chase on the monitor ahead of Byron for the last 30 seconds, how do you think he's passing him now that Byrons side by side. He needs to retire.

Back
Top Bottom