Cup RACE thread --- Sonoma

Larson on the pole, and over 0.2 faster than anyone in practice.

Could be his day, we will see.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

LOLOL

"That's all ya got?"

Chase Elliot destroyed Michael Waltrip's daughter for asking him a lame question.

Or maybe he was trying to flirt.

A good day to spend inside --- 107* on the shady side of the house.
Ceiling fans and AC running. Plenty of cold beverages in the fridge.
Recliner at the ready.
Only 95F; even better, only 40% humidity. Had 35 species of birds at two locations. Indy race was pretty good; let's see what this one brings us.

Watching Fox…why is Boyer missing from the booth? I’m all good with it, as we have Larry and Smoke, who both do a great job.

Anything happen I missed with goof?

Watching Fox…why is Boyer missing from the booth? I’m all good with it, as we have Larry and Smoke, who both do a great job.

Anything happen I missed with goof?
So responding to myself; wife reads that Boyer is out due to a “personal matter”. This was shared with someone at “The Athletic”. Also he has not sent tweets for many days per the article, which is highly unusual.

Yikes...not a deathbedder but tough not to see the fact there's no one in the stands 😥

99 in car live stream

Yikes...not a deathbedder but tough not to see the fact there's no one in the stands 😥
Better than the last 8-10 years at Sonoma. There were times you could count the individual people on 2 hands in the stands at the top of the hill and along the esses

Larson and Chase have been running 78.48 to 78.55s, much quicker than anyone else. Larson randomly ran a 78.0, half a second faster than anyone else had all race.

Wonder if Larson just hit a good lap, or is just running with speed in the bank

Yep. Thought the 9 was about to pounce, then Kyle gapped him pretty good in a lap’s time.
I saw that too. Larson picked up his pace by about half a second, and then settled it back in.

I think Cliff figured something out with the way the car gets through the gears. The spots he seems to really be gapping Elliot is accelerating out of the slowest corners.

I saw that too. Larson picked up his pace by about half a second, and then settled it back in.

I think Cliff figured something out with the way the car gets through the gears. The spots he seems to really be gapping Elliot is accelerating out of the slowest corners.

Alan just told him that Kyle is beating him getting into 11.

Weird to have one blow only 10 laps in.

No spoilers but that's been the theme of the day with the "other" racing series

Back
Top Bottom