Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Blaney finally got his!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Blaney wasn’t gonna lose another like he did Daytona.

A really great race overall.

Aric finishing third sideways

Blaney pinned Jones into the 38 and into the wall. But hey, cool lol

How does Stenhouse keep finding ways to be in winning opportunities here? Never seem such a terrible driver have such good luck in places like this.

That was a plate race final turn blocking clinic.

Don’t like that kind of racing but very glad Blaney won.

If that finish line was 20 feet further out Stenhouse wins.

Blaney seems so uninterested lol

Damn rain shower here at the house wiped out my satellite signal just before they dropped the green on that finish. Boy that really sucked :mad:

Bubba you aren't the only one without a mask, don't worry.

Damn rain shower here at the house wiped out my satellite signal just before they dropped the green on that finish. Boy that really sucked :mad:

Been there done that but usually winter as I’m in CA.

Way to go Blaney! Bout time. Did what he had to do. Block on Erik wasn’t ideal. It’s the last lap though. Get the trophy.

1592870291284.png

Is there some sort of bulletin for NASCAR fans that I missed that says we have to whine about something at least once a day?

That was a hell of a race and an amazing photo finish.. that's what it's all about right there.. anyone who doesnt like that is either salty because their driver **** the bed or they need to get their head checked

Bubba Wallace is a people’s champion, they love him. I hope he wins a race, he could be Earnhardt Jr, Elliott and Davey Allison popular. I’m gonna support the hell out of that dude even more, what a likable guy.

Honestly, that 43 ain't been running bad lately. Seems like Childress has gotten their **** together.

Back
Top Bottom