Cup RACE thread --- Talladega

Honestly, that 43 ain't been running bad lately. Seems like Childress has gotten their **** together.
He’s just gotta win a few, then I believe all bets are off. He has the charisma to bring new fans into the sport, much like Tiger did for golf.

No but if you dont like that wtf are you even here for? I'm not wrong.

Everyone likes different styles of racing. You watch because you like racing, but you might not like a certain type. It's okay, we aren't always going to agree.

I like this type, but I know not everyone does and I ain't about to shame someone for disliking it.

Almirola crossing the line backwards for third.

Logano out of the top 15 a bonus.

Congrats to Blaney and the #12 team, they seem to get ****** out of good finishes way too much.

Bubba doesn’t deserve some extra sponsors because of his skin color or not necessarily because he’s the face of this sport’s unity message. He deserves some extra sponsors because he’s a genuine guy, has a unique personality, loves the fans, and when given the chance he can drive the wheels off his car.

I like super speedway racing but also like road racing

Bubba doesn’t deserve some extra sponsors because of his skin color or not necessarily because he’s the face of this sport’s unity message. He deserves some extra sponsors because he’s a genuine guy, has a unique personality, loves the fans, and when given the chance he can drive the wheels off his car.
This. He is a hell of a talent, and just seems really down to earth, hope he takes the next step this year.

Jimmie having a moment with Bubba there.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Notice how ridiculous it's getting half the time they dont even bother with them anymore
It’s really all for show but everyone involved has really only been traveling to the tracks and their homes. They aren’t going out into public to mingle among the infected. I’m sure they all understand this and they are comfortable being around one another since nobody has been exposed.

Everyone likes different styles of racing. You watch because you like racing, but you might not like a certain type. It's okay, we aren't always going to agree.

You right.

Racing fans have been arguing about racing for the five plus decades ive been a racing fan.

But in the end they’re still racing fans and they can’t not watch.

This should be easy for any racing fan to understand.

I like this type, but I know not everyone does and I ain't about to shame someone for disliking it.
There are worse things to shame someone for lol.. try not to take much of what I say seriously.. I'm 50% humor 10% sarcasm 20% NASCAR fan the rest is split between father and tree guy :D

Is there some sort of bulletin for NASCAR fans that I missed that says we have to whine about something at least once a day?

That was a hell of a race and an amazing photo finish.. that's what it's all about right there.. anyone who doesnt like that is either salty because their driver **** the bed or they need to get their head checked
There are a lot of us who dislike this type of racing. It's ok, you can still love it.

Yep, and that's why I have said a few times that I would love to see him in the 48 car next year. I don't know how many years is left on his contract with Petty...but knowing how good a guy the King is I wouldn't be surprised to see him let Bubba out of his contract if he had the opportunity to drive for a top notch team like HMS.

I just cant see Wallace NOT getting a Major Sponsor before this is all said and done. He should have already but I believe this is gonna push it over the top.

Yep, and that's why I have said a few times that I would love to see him in the 48 car next year. I don't know how many years is left on his contract with Petty...but knowing how good a guy the King is I wouldn't be surprised to see him let Bubba out of his contract if he had the opportunity to drive for a top notch team like HMS.
I'd rather see him bring new sponsorship to petty and get the 43 out front again.

There are worse things to shame someone for lol.. try not to take much of what I say seriously.. I'm 50% humor 10% sarcasm 20% NASCAR fan the rest is split between father and tree guy :D
Does that mean you live in a tree house? :)

That was a major multi-block by Blaney on Jones, if that was a different driver that ended up slammed into the wall I'm not sure it would be as well received.

I don't think Blaney's in love with how he got that one done. But hey it's last lap Dega.

Back
Top Bottom